SportsWrath

Coaching hires.

BlueInCanada

HIRED HEAD COACHES

Matt LaFleur, Green Bay Packers: The Packers are hiring the Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday. Green Bay was LaFleur's only interview. LaFleur spent one season as Tennessee's offensive coordinator. The Titans hired him away from Los Angeles, where he was Sean McVay's OC in 2017.

Kliff Kingsbury, Arizona Cardinals: The Cardinals are expected to hire the former Texas Tech head coach to be their next head coach, Rapoport and Good Morning Football's Peter Schrager reported Tuesday, per sources. Arizona announced the news later that day.

Bruce Arians, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Buccaneers are hiring the former Cardinals coach to be their next head coach, Rapoport reported Tuesday. Arians will have a four-year deal with a fifth-year option, a source told Rapoport.

Freddie Kitchens, Cleveland Browns: The Browns are promoting Kitchens to be their next head coach, Rapoport reported Wednesday.

Vic Fangio, Denver Broncos: The Broncos are expected to hire Fangio as their next head coach, per Rapoport. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Fangio's deal is for four years with a fifth-year option.

Adam Gase, New York Jets: The Jets are hiring the former Miami Dolphins skipper as their next head coach, Rapoport reported Wednesday night.

Watch Winston become the next best thing in the NFL.

Aren't there some strange hires? I get Arians and Gase, but Green Bay dumping McCarthy for Matt LaFleur? Freddie Kitchens? Klif Kingsbury? Who are these people? (No sarcasm detector needed)

LaFleur supposedly just hit the ball out of the park at the interview.

Packers had a raging clue for the guy.

Kitchens was a stupid hire simply because he called some decent games does not a head coach make. MacAttack 2.0

As long as Haslam is the owner of the Browns that team isn't winning a thing.

Watch Winston become the next best thing in the NFL.

Arians has already said he thinks he's got what it takes.

Which is awesome if the Giants are gonna try and draft Haskins. That kid grows a little more on me each day.

Arians has already said he thinks he's got what it takes.

Which is awesome if the Giants are gonna try and draft Haskins. That kid grows a little more on me each day.

Yeah unlike last year, this years crop of QBs are on my radar, trying to read and watch what I can about them.