SportsWrath

Giants to re-sign Robinson

Mr. P

Robinson wasn't getting a lot of recognition for his contributions on defense, glad he's back though.

So does Mark Herzlich get a kudos for also coming back or we all still on the fence about that?

Barden 2.0

The athletic Robinson was the Giants' best linebacker in pass coverage, and despite an injury history in Washington, he played in all 17 games for the Giants including playoffs, credited with 83 regular season tackles.

He's probably thinking of Adrien Robinson...the Ramses Barden of tight ends.

There are so many Robinsons in existence, it helps to type Keenan at least somewhere in the thread.

LOL

Sorry guys, was at work when I read this, thought it was about Adrian Robinson.

Glad that we got the LB Robinson back, he made a believer out of me, I thought the guy was done after his year on IR and benching by the Skins.

I saw him play for the skins and I saw pure fucking talent... I lamented seeing him and blue and pretty much wet my pants when we signed him....

I saw him play for the skins and I saw pure fucking talent... I lamented seeing him and blue and pretty much wet my pants when we signed him....

I just thought that if you get benched by the 'Skins you dont have much of a future in the NFL.

Instead he's the best LB on the Gints which is at the same time a great thing, and a sad thing.

I just thought that if you get benched by the 'Skins you dont have much of a future in the NFL.

Instead he's the best LB on the Gints which is at the same time a great thing, and a sad thing.

I'm ecstatic we have a defense that can dominate.... I think our off-season moves so far have been solid... at this point I feel we're a better team than last year....