SportsWrath

Sorry Guys for the Losses

NightFire

It's all my fault. Let me paint you an enthralling tale of action and pointlessness. When Umenyiora left the team I bought a Amukamara jersey as a replacement at the beginning of the season and then the shit storm hit which we are all familiar with. For the Vikings game and Eagles game I didn't bother to wear the jersey and now a stunning winning streak. So in summation...screw you Amukamara and your cursed jersey. Let the healing begin.

Puppy

Eli-with-Puppy.jpg

Screw you guys. Here I am pouring my heart out in a bid for healing and this is the support I get. Fuck you guys, I am wearing the jersey this weekend out of spite. When the Giants lose you will only have yourselves to blame. The Amukamara cursed jersey is not to be trifled with.

evilpuppy1.jpg

See, it's not Wolfie's fault, or the jersey. It's the TSA's fault for letting Wolfie's bad Juju across the border. Damn Canadians.

It's a blessing that I couldn't make it to the Vikings-Giants game. The vortex of malevolent forces would have destroyed many a Giants season. There are two rules to cursed Amukamara jersey; so the grizzled old Chinese merchant told me. You do not return it to it's headquarters and you most definitely do not eat wearing it after midnight.

Is it peculiar that the jersey smells like burn?

Thats over. They are playing well enough to steal a few to get us out of the top 10.

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. I was hoping for Mathews but from what I read - and I'm waiting to hear from the draft guys here, who I trust more than most - there are four OL's worthy of picking in the first round. I want one of them.

Matthews or Lewan is who I would want. Brandon Schreff from Iowa is an OT I like that is moving up boards. Don't know if a am big fan of Kouandjio. Cameron Erving might be perfect cause he's a developmental prospect who should sit a year

I am banking on the unpronounceable name draft pick. The cursed Amukamara jersey needs to be replaced with a just as interesting name.

Also screw you guys for high jacking my thread and talking real football. Evil puppy is not amused.

1750854_68e4_1024x2000.jpg

• 11 months later...

Well how the tides have turned. I refused to wear the jersey because of last year but in week three I decided to throw caution to the wind, also the Giants could not have played worse anyway, and wore the jersey. Now the Giants are on a great winning streak. So in summation...thank you Amukamara and your jersey of awesome and light.

Superbowl

tumblr_lz5dxywegQ1r67zo4o1_500.jpg