SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

United had a goal offside, a goal deflected in off a knee and an own goal, then went the entire second half without a goal against the bottom club.

I'm still holding out hope that we are going somewhere, but Van Gaal has spent so much money and has beeen able to draw top talent to the table like Di Maria and Falcao and yet we look devoid of attacking ability. We've always been a possession team, but at some stage we were coming at you. We look tentative and there's still a lack of confidence in the back. we'd be in deep shit if it wasn't for Carrick and DeGea.

Again this is where I feel bad for David Moyes, ends up he's just not a big enough name for us.

With all that said, some people think we are playing for 3rd. Hold on one moment. City are only 5 points ahead and are not exactly taking the world by storm. we have to play them at our place yet. If we got 2nd place and won the FA Cup, I would consider that up there with any of our league titles in terms of achievement.

who's next at QPR ? ........Tim Sherwood ? Steve McClaren ? ........... you can still escape relegation JR with a bit of inspiration.

This season is proving to be a bit of a mess .....neither of our clubs are impressing me much ( Liverpool only just surviving at Bolton in the cup )

Van Gaal still talking out of his arse !

Im a bit bored of it to be honest ..........im off to play tennis in Spain for 2 weeks ....see you later guys

Yeah big rumor that Charlie Austin has a broken foot. They should have gotten rid of Harry much earlier. Things are looking bleak at the moment. Luckily there are so many bad teams. A good run and they can escape, but I am not confident about it.

Need at least 5 wins at least to survive. I think the talks with Sherwood have broke down and supposedly, Villa have given them permission to talk to Lambert. Charlie is only out for a game, very lucky, while Dunne is out for three months. Bring on Rio!

Nice win for Liverpool, but Super Mario is an ass. I understand not celebrating after the goal, but not to celebrate after that win and go right to the locker room.

Out of the bottom for now. What a difference a week makes without Harry. I wonder who is going to take over now. Fernandes saying its a young manager with something to prove. I don't think it will be Sherwood or Laudrup.

• 2 weeks later...

crazy game at Hull for QPR ........Barton is a bloody idiot ...you deserved a point at least JR.

Nice win for Liverpool against Southampton ....23 points from 27 ....we have real momentum.

Man U ......oh dear ( difficult to watch this dross i imagine Boo ).

The bottom of the table is getting interesting. Leicester is falling, Villa are horrible, and Burnley have a tough schedule ahead of them. Sunderland and Hull in the thick of it and Everton getting sucked in, but they will get by. Too good of a team, think they are aiming to win the Europa League.

QPR also have two though ones, but both at home. I'll take a point out of those two. Barton is suspended, thank god and Sandro should be back. Just need to last all game and squeeze a few draws. Some of these teams are so bad, anyone can go down. Villa should not even be in the picture, but it helps having an extra team out there. I think rangers still have a chance, but Harry should have been removed at least a month earlier. Might be a godsend though.

Joey Barton was on the Monday night Club on BBC radio this week saying how he should know better,he's 32, he's missing 3 games now and he's hurting his team and how he feels bad about it.

It seems this guy does more harm than good and yet here he is years later and still on that team. At best, he's average. He was decent, but he was too busy being a fucking tosser. Same guy gets himself sent off at City that City eventually turn the game around against 10 man Rangers.

I can't see anything but going down for all 3 that came up, they just can't get results because they simply don't have the quality. Sorry JR, I just dont see it.

On the flip side, last night I got to watch a guy who was our most expensive signing, get taken off for being totally ineffective for the second game in a row. Look, I'm still sitting faithfully watching my team and I always will but fuck me we haven't spent this much money ever and the play has been fucking dull. Yet somehow we're fourth. I mean you can get on Van Gaal all you want but watching Di Maria cannot even make a fucking cross or a simple pass has nothing to do with the manager.

I haven't seen Liverpool play in weeks UK, but ever since they got rid of that deadweight Gerrard it seems to have inspired them. Sturridge coming back is huge also because it didn't look you had anyone to get goals. Coutinho has been a revelation.

Here's something funny. One MLS game I was looking forward to going to was NYCFC and the Galaxy. Villa and Lampard versus Keane and Gerrard right?. Well they only play once and it's in Los Angeles!