SportsWrath

Gettleman,when asked about Dez.

Lughead

They should offer him a one year 5 million dollar contract...which is exactly the amount of money they have when you take away the money they'll need for the draft.

What else can they do with that 5 million...only question is, would Dez take that?

They should offer him a one year 5 million dollar contract...which is exactly the amount of money they have when you take away the money they'll need for the draft.

What else can they do with that 5 million...only question is, would Dez take that?

He might if he wants to hurt Dallass enough.

The Giants need a viable wr option.

Barkley is somewhat of a wr, but you don't want to depend on a rookie to be your number two option at wide out... especially when he is really a running back...and Barkley might not even be there to take..it they may not take him even if he is.

I like Shep and engram, but ones a te and the other is a slot guy. Again, they need a wide receiver... preferably one with NFL experience who can thrive with Beckham as the first option

He might if he wants to hurt Dallass enough.

true, but thats a hell if a pay cut and only one year...I'd think he'd want at least a two year deal with at least 7 mil guaranteed...the Giants can't afford that..nor would I want them to even if they could

I don't see you guys bringing Dez on board. If you take a WR my money says it will be in the draft.

At this point I have not seen any team talk about Dez. Is there intrest anywhere? I am sure if he wants to continue his career he will have to take the vet min.

At this point I have not seen any team talk about Dez. Is there intrest anywhere? I am sure if he wants to continue his career he will have to take the vet min.

There isn't much to be done. Bryant has had some down years and he was cut before the draft. Best thing for him to do is sit back and wait for an opening before training camps startup. I'm sure interest will grow after the draft.

I haven't seen any. He hasn't been exactly stellar over the past 3 seasons, which is why Jerry turned him loose.