SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

JR. I see that most championship clubs can stream their own games now online including QPR. I know they suck somewhat now (3-0 at home tonight - ouch!). But if I was following one of the lower division teams I'd be on this. I think it's called Ifollow.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah uk its hard to see this team going anywhere in its present form. Last night in the 2nd half derby tore into them and deserved to be leading. Feiliani again saved us. 100 millon pounds of footballer sitting in the directors box. You have to wonder with zidane out there how much longer this back and forth can go on

This whole " war of words " thing that has been going on between Pogba and Jose is a total distraction.

United need to play some proper exciting football for the fans and just shut the fuck up

In the words of TC " talk is cheap .....play the game "

Did you see the Wolves game at Old Trafford at the weekend ........Wolves fully deserved the point

Uk. Every team that comes into old trafford and got a point has deserved it. Or a win. No one is scared anymore.i watch all the games and teams take it to us. Our defense has huge communication problems. Maguire should have been bought during the summer and i would have sent phil jones the opposite way because it just hasnt worked out. Bailly has been poor.

We dont have a brand of football anymore. The blueprint was there, moyes changed it, van gaal is the opposite of fergie, and mourinho scores one or two goals and goes defensive. On a team with this much offensive talent. I said 3 years ago to let giggs have a shot and bring in some of the 92 boys along with and carrick,proper united lads and have fergie mentor them. It couldnt be any worse.

It just gets worse for Jose ... that performance against West Ham today was abysmal. The players dont want to play for him in this system . The body language was shocking today !

He better beat Valencia on Tuesday. If he doesn't I think he's gone.