SportsWrath

Draft Kings / FanDuel discussion week 3

Allstarjim

I'm only concerned about DK, but might as well keep all the DFS stuff in one place.

Edelman's price rose $100 - still worth it at $7k.

How about Allen Robinson @ NE for only $5200.

Moncrief @ TEN only $4800.

Steve Smith Sr I also think is a good play at home vs Cincinatti. Lots of bad matchups on paper but I like Smith because he's a big game player and always seems to show up in division rivalry games.

A lot of injuries to monitor this week.

Jason Witten may not play this week... if not, Gavin Escobar at $2600 looks very attractive. Even with Weeden at QB.

Devonta Freeman is a bargain play this week at RB with Tevin Coleman out for a couple of weeks. Price is $4600. The matchup stinks (@DAL), but if that Dallas offense malfunctions without Witten, Dez, and Romo, you could see ATL nursing a lead in the 4th and running the ball often to put the game away. Freeman is also a pretty good receiver out of the backfield, 7 receptions in the first two games in only a part-time role.

Blah blah. I like DFS and if you have a strategy that makes sense you can win. BTW, I am interested in boning up on my statistics coursework and applying it to DFS. I like the article about not being good enough. All that told me is that you can get good enough if you put in the work to make a lot of money.

For those people, they can setup a private fantasy league on fanduel and still play all year. also, Brees and Cutler should miss the next two weeks from what I saw.

Luke McCown and Jimmy Clausen are the backups. That means careful with all the Saints and Bears skill position guys.

Luke McCown and Jimmy Clausen are the backups. That means careful with all the Saints and Bears skill position guys.

I've been using the Windows snipping tool and collecting info this year. even though they have all the information on fanduel, it's a lot to keep up with. I knew Brees wasn't looking right against the Bucs, but they always struggle against Tampa. The Bears are really bad without Cutler....might go defense on the other team against them. I get so close but yet so far, I had 168 and 157 pts in two pools and still only got 20 bucks, but that's playing money this week.

I joined a free league a couple years ago and forgot about it. I came in second without adjusting my lineup once.

Draftkings has 25 cent contest you can play in that you still win some good money in. the dollar pool I was in on fanduel this one guy had two spots because he play his bet twice, he raked in 15.000 on each one of them. I'm looking at that going :030:

I'm only concerned about DK, but might as well keep all the DFS stuff in one place.

Edelman's price rose $100 - still worth it at $7k.

How about Allen Robinson @ NE for only $5200.

Moncrief @ TEN only $4800.

Steve Smith Sr I also think is a good play at home vs Cincinatti. Lots of bad matchups on paper but I like Smith because he's a big game player and always seems to show up in division rivalry games.

A lot of injuries to monitor this week.

Jason Witten may not play this week... if not, Gavin Escobar at $2600 looks very attractive. Even with Weeden at QB.

Devonta Freeman is a bargain play this week at RB with Tevin Coleman out for a couple of weeks. Price is $4600. The matchup stinks (@DAL), but if that Dallas offense malfunctions without Witten, Dez, and Romo, you could see ATL nursing a lead in the 4th and running the ball often to put the game away. Freeman is also a pretty good receiver out of the backfield, 7 receptions in the first two games in only a part-time role.

Jim I would also take a look at rb Dion Lewis from the pats I am sure he is set at a low price.