SportsWrath

The 2009 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

the Browns have played the draft very well . They have doubled their picks and are building the O-Line Very Smart If you ask me.

No. You play the draft well when you get better picks than 3 extra sixth rounders. They could really

anal raped the Jets for the 5th overall. They didn't. Instead they took a low market deal and 3 shitty players.

You're doing a bang up job Eric Mangini.

No. You play the draft well when you get better picks than 3 extra sixth rounders. They could really

anal raped the Jets for the 5th overall. They didn't. Instead they took a low market deal and 3 shitty players.

You're doing a bang up job Eric Mangini.

oh whats the name of that NFL Team you own again???? How many late rounders have came out of nowhere and How many 1st rounders don't amount to a hill of beans? Build your trenches

oh whats the name of that NFL Team you own again???? How many late rounders have came out of nowhere and How many 1st rounders don't amount to a hill of beans? Build your trenches

I can tell you one thing that if I owned a team, Eric Mangini would not be in it.

Please Lug...don't be so stupid. For every Tom Brady in the 6th round, there are hundreds of guys

who are selling insurance or teaching in schools.

Yes, many 1st rounders don't amount to shit either..but it is not as many as 6th rounders.

If I'm building my trenches, I'm taking a tackle.

I can tell you one thing that if I owned a team, Eric Mangini would not be in it.

Please Lug...don't be so stupid. For every Tom Brady in the 6th round, there are hundreds of guys

who are selling insurance or teaching in schools.

Yes, many 1st rounders don't amount to shit either..but it is not as many as 6th rounders.

If I'm building my trenches, I'm taking a tackle.

oh I am sorry I am so stupid :rolleyes: Mr. Condescending . What's with your attitude lately any way always acting like your better than everyone else. You have become a self certified Know it all KID .