SportsWrath

2019 Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Compared to the Gossage/Nettles/Jackson/Panella and Strawberry/O'Neil/Clemen/Cone eras.....the current crew is stayed, ..calm...almost ...nice.

Too nice...those other eras may have had some redasses..but they also had rings. Lots of them too.

CC is getting old....

C. Wagon

Compared to the Gossage/Nettles/Jackson/Panella and Strawberry/O'Neil/Clemen/Cone eras.....the current crew is stayed, ..calm...almost ...nice.

Too nice...those other eras may have had some redasses..but they also had rings. Lots of them too.

CC is getting old....

C. Wagon

Don't forget the Asshole in charge.

I was speaking of Steiny. Since you brought it up whoever runs Tampa Bay has to be the best, followed by Milwaukee and Billy Beane

Billy beanes awful... how many pennants have the A's won? Tampa Bay has the luxury of picking high in the draft for five years as does Milwaukee

Ironic thay you use the term luxury. Considering what these teams work with as far as payroll, I give credit to them for just being close. Look, my team, the team of this decade, spent like a drunken sailor and has zero to show for it so o And the TB GM gets extra points for unloading Longoria when he went off the juice or whatever happened. Beane finds players to get them there. What happens after that is a crap shoot.

They're cheap bastards. It's bullshit that teams with high payrolls get penalized and cheapskate teams don't.

Every team can and should have a payroll of at let 120 million.

What cashman does is extraordinary. Giants gm is awful

They're cheap bastards. It's bullshit that teams with high payrolls get penalized and cheapskate teams don't.

Every team can and should have a payroll of at let 120 million.

What cashman does is extraordinary. Giants gm is awful

You're talking about the owners, I thought this was about the GMs? Of course not every team has the Yes Network.

Re; Giants- I agree, who is the Giants GM?

You're talking about the owners, I thought this was about the GMs? Of course not every team has the Yes Network.

Re; Giants- I agree, who is the Giants GM?

a guy who sucks at his job, that's who.

I guess we are talking about both.

Let's use the Ray's..small payroll cause the owners are cheap fucks...theyre a last place team for half a decade.. collect high draft picks every year...then they get to spend more on the international market because they suck. These players grow over the years and make it to the majors making league minimum and peanuts when they reach arbitration. They become contenders for three or four years.. until their players get expensive. Then they trade everyone and rinse and repeat.

Fuck that tean

Just about every player on the Yankees is homegrown or picked up in a ninja trade like Didi and voit

Brian cashman doesn't even use lube when he sodomizes teams in trades. Guys an animal. Possibly the greatest gm ever

LOL, no hyperbole there. ask any GM which team s/he'd rather work for, s/he'd say Yankees. Cashman is just like Jeter, a portion of his talent is due to the surrounding lineup.

I don't think so... the pressure he is under is unlike any other team. What he has done in his career thus far has been nothing short of spectacular

George wouldnt stand for that mediocrity...

Except for when he did Fringe...remember George only was in 4 WS and only won 2...in the 20 years before Cashman...and was O for the 80s and 90s until he came along.

I mean...the guy's got rings...and shit.

C. Wagon

Call it what you will, when he goes to one of those places and makes them winners, wake me.

Mike Stanton never said the only team Ill play for is Kansas City.

(Although theyve won a WS in this decade)