SportsWrath

Lugs keeper league 2015

Lughead

what a horrible draft. a lot of no shows. people probably got a lot of no name players from the auto picks also a lot of double picks in positions they wouldn't want . such as a 2 kickers and 2 defenses. :TD:

Last I heard we were still waiting for Nem to renew his team. I didn't even think we were still drafting.

What's the point of a redo? As it sits, as a 10 team keeper league with 4 keepers, the #1 pick was Jeremy Hill at #41. You're pretty much drafting for depth.

Sorry, but I'm not at all pumped to redo with the high hope of gaining Jeremy Hill.

What's the point of a redo? As it sits, as a 10 team keeper league with 4 keepers, the #1 pick was Jeremy Hill at #41. You're pretty much drafting for depth.

Sorry, but I'm not at all pumped to redo with the high hope of gaining Jeremy Hill.

This! :TU:

Jeremy Hill is going to be very good

Well I just lost Benjamin for the year so I cut his ass smh.

I'm gonna scratch and claw this year, my division is tough. Herc and Lug have really deep and strong teams.

I'm excited tho! Great league, wish I was more on top of my moves the past 2 years tho.

Well I just lost Benjamin for the year so I cut his ass smh.

I'm gonna scratch and claw this year, my division is tough. Herc and Lug have really deep and strong teams.

I'm excited tho! Great league, wish I was more on top of my moves the past 2 years tho.

*cough They're chokers *cough *cough