SportsWrath

49ers v Eagles

JMFP

I'm sure it did, but the 49ers were missing All Pro caliber players too.

Pretty sure Aldon Smith brings more to the table than any offensive lineman you could put on the field, outside of a future hall of famer.

Like NaVarro Bowman,(don't mean he's an OL, but a future HOFer? maybe

Nope. It's a sports board. But why would that change your objectiveness? No one said the ship was sinking. We pointed out a few shortcomings, that's all. I'm sure you can respond intelligently.

That's odd... There sure seems to be a lot of space on this board dedicated to the Giants and a hell of a lot of Giants fans frequent this site. More so than any other team. In fact, when I have a question regarding the Giants, this is the first place I look for answers because there is a wealth of grounded and well infomed Giants fans here. In fact, I believe the subtitle of this particular section refers to "Non-Giant" topics. Guess you learn something new every day.

That's odd... There sure seems to be a lot of space on this board dedicated to the Giants and a hell of a lot of Giants fans frequent this site. More so than any other team. In fact, when I have a question regarding the Giants, this is the first place I look for answers because there is a wealth of grounded and well infomed Giants fans here. In fact, I believe the subtitle of this particular section refers to "Non-Giant" topics. Guess you learn something new every day.

OK lets say it is. You are saying that makes the discussion about the Eagles somehow different? And not that it matters-and you can check with the mods- but I believe you are FREE to start a forum for any pro team.

Shady got me one fantasy point. ONE! He gets more points than that just getting dressed in the locker room. Stoooopid Chip Kelly.

How many times (post SB42 in particular), did us Giants fans have to hear "a great team overcomes injuries" when our team was all banged up and sucking like a Hunt's Point street walker? "Injuries are part of the game" is what other fans would throw at any argument over why we lost a particular game, so the "we lost 4 starters" thing won't cut the mustard around here. While the Eagles don't suck (well, they do, but not because they play sucky, I just have to hate them) they ain't that bad either even being banged up.

And yes, this is supposed to be a sports board, but seeing as every member here came over from the Giants board in 2006 it certainly has a Giants bias. If it weren't for JoMo's mission to rescue the n00bs from the Eagles board, we'd all still be typing to ourselves. I can see where some might think this is a Giants board, but if it truly were, Joe's n00bs never would have made it across the moat.

I can see where some might think this is a Giants board, but if it truly were, Joe's n00bs never would have made it across the moat.

Oh yeah, I would have walked on the water across the moat, knocked down the gate with my cheap domestic lite beer breath, gone straight to the kitchen, ate lunch, crapped in a corner, passed out on the king's bed and peed all over his 600 count Egyptian cotton bed sheets.

Just who do you think you're dealing with here? Hmmm?

If the 49ers had some balls in regards to playcall down in the red zone, that game wouldn't have even been close, even after spotting 21 points to the Eagles. They played very conservative, probably because they knew the Eagles couldn't move the ball.

Word. The Giants win over the skins was a convincing one in that it seems your offense has found a rhythm. The cowballs are still suspect IMO. The comeback against the Rams wasn't epic and i'm not convinced that the Saints weren't just THAT bad last night.

N.O. had some of the worst tackling I've ever seen. And we started Hertzlich.

boston college legend

I saw what you did there...Bravo... :cheers: So this means he will be our Linebacker for Life (or for as long as Coughlin is coach or a Mara is the owner... :D ). Am looking now and he actually did play for BC... Jesus H. Christ...job for life for sure. :P