SportsWrath

Seahawks at Skins Game Thread

Virginia Giant

Man, I'd love to see the Skins find some success....my pop's favorite team and he's had a long, long time of having nothing at all to cheer for....plus, the guy actually took me to Giants games as a kid. I figure if the Giants are out of it, I might as well root for his team.

But for a game comment, the Skins are absolutely on fire. They look like the Giants of last year in how physical they are playing at the right time like this. Their tight ends and offensive line have just bulldozed the Seahawks. Alfred Morris is a beast. They are a scary good team right now.

Man, I'd love to see the Skins find some success....my pop's favorite team and he's had a long, long time of having nothing at all to cheer for....plus, the guy actually took me to Giants games as a kid. I figure if the Giants are out of it, I might as well root for his team.

fuck. that. shit.

fuck. that. shit.

Yeah, the whole thing sickens me. I'm really hoping Green Bay comes through in the end. Ultimately I'd like to see Manning get his 2nd ring, even if it is with the Broncos. Gee, I wonder if he has a thing for horses?

I can't stand either one of them. Seattle more than Washington. I can't find any reason whatsoever to alternatively root for the 'Skins, and even I hope they beat Seattle.

I have no beef with the Seahawks really, I like Wilson.

I was shocked to see him walk off... Or walking around now

Pretty impressive kid.

But I agree with Jack Stroud....RG3 is going to have a short career unless they change up their offense.

That Russell Wilson is no slouch either.