SportsWrath

Camp Thoughts

UK-Giantsfan

you know, and its pure speculation and probably an overreaction, but i predict before the season starts we will hear wilson announce his retirement.

That's my guess, too. There's clearly something wrong in that neck of his. Life>football. If the Giants were smart, they'd start looking around for another back because Peyton Hillis is garbage and Andre Williams is an unknown commodity.

That's my guess, too. There's clearly something wrong in that neck of his. Life>football. If the Giants were smart, they'd start looking around for another back because Peyton Hillis is garbage and Andre Williams is an unknown commodity.

williams has been playing well in camp at least.

Ran, with head down, into his own lineman.

Hopefully this is a minor injury and he can come back...but you have to believe that even if it's minor...he's one more minor injury away from being done, whether that's his personal choice (retirement) or the Giants (cutting for medical reasons). If it requires another neck surgery...he's done now.

Connor Hughes @Connor_J_Hughes 10m

This is the best Nassib has looked all camp. Accurate, zip, calm, poised. I'm not sure a pass has hit the ground. #Giants

Art Stapleton @art_stapleton 7m

Ryan Nassib making steady progress since beginning of camp. This is his best day so far heading into 1st preseason game Sunday night #NYG

Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday 50s

Ayers walked off after leg injury. Beatty walks into building w trainers. Mario limps after catch. Fun times.

Connor Hughes ‏@Connor_J_Hughes 10m

This is the best Nassib has looked all camp. Accurate, zip, calm, poised. I'm not sure a pass has hit the ground. #Giants

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 7m

Ryan Nassib making steady progress since beginning of camp. This is his best day so far heading into 1st preseason game Sunday night #NYG

I likeded it!