SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

Is Balloon playing?

I wasn't sure if he was in this league. He's in the SW1 league and I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I've emailed him and have a thread running in GD in case he just lurks. Tree, if he's out, I'd like to lay claim to the spot I gave up a couple of seasons ago.

PM me your email and I'll send you the invite for his team.

BK is definitely out. I got a PM from him the other day.

I'll try to get the draft order sorted out so there's a chance to trade draft picks prior to the keeper deadline.

THE COMMISH

He's out in the SW1 league, I guess I just assumed he was out in this one.

Sent 20 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

Only bounced in to reply, I will not be participating.

Thanks for the offer.

My bad, Tree. Skip the invite.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having that issue with the app too P. Your team is there if you log in to the site though; I set my keepers already.

Bronx: The next opening is still yours buddy. Thanks for the patience.

Thanks. If one opens up, cool. If not, there's always next year.

• 1 month later...

I had to go in the commissioner settings all the way on the bottom there was a link to reschedule the draft. Once it is rescheduled we can see our keepers that we had. You then have to go in as commish and personaly input everyone's keepers per round.

Reposting from GD:

Sorry guys but I think it's done. I've got a hell of a lot going on in my life right now, most of it's very good, but I simply can't spare enough focus right now to organise fantasy stuff. I tried to make time last night but I didn't even have a chance to log in. I haven't even looked at a player ranking list or anything. I'd be a shit player and a worse Commish and I don't want to waste your time with a shitty league.

If you guys really want to carry on I can reset it and hand the Commish chair over to someone else but I simply don't have time to chase others around.

Again, sorry. You guys have been great and you deserve better than this. Maybe I can get back into it next year but I have to sit this one out.