SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

Alright, as free time is at a premium for me right now, I'll take Rik up on his generous offer. Thanks bud.

PDub, I'll send you an invite for Lil Boo's old team, which is by far the best of the three 'available' teams. I'll dissolve the other two teams and those players will be added to the draft pool. Good news for whomever drafts 1st.

Ok cool.

can we go over rules? can we start trading now? only thing i remember is that we keep 6 players

We kept 6 last season because some were confused by the keeper rules. The plan was to keep 8 going forward.

You guys can start trading as soon as I set the league, which I'm trying to do now while feeding the baby...

So, do you we keep less players now since some good players are being thrown back in. I know Rik and Case didn't have a plethora of talent, but some good players

No, we'll still keep 8. It just means the draft pool is a little deeper.

So everyone has until the 25th to set their keepers, which is a few days before the draft. I'm not sure about trades but if someone wants to propose me a test trade we can see if it's good to go.

• The league has not drafted. You cannot make this action. (Error #156)

• The league has not drafted. You cannot make this action. (Error #156)

Alright, if anyone wants to make trades prior to the draft then I'll process them manually. Remember that you need to retain the same number of picks, and we'll be drafting 8 spots after the keepers.

probably should wait until closer to the deadline in case people get hurt.

Yeah, that's why I set the keeper deadline later. You can set your first 8 now if you want, then review them prior to the deadline.

• 2 weeks later...