SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

You were never in anyway......

When I logged in here a minute ago I made a conscious decision that I was gonna try to be nice to you, homorater, and GAYM4M. Well that just went out the window and you can kiss my Oxford comma's ass, butt monkey!! :big F-U:

When I logged in here a minute ago I made a conscious decision that I was gonna try to be nice to you, homorater, and GAYM4M. Well that just went out the window and you can kiss my Oxford comma's ass, butt monkey!! :big F-U:

Demerits for those commas

Oh I misread when the date is, no rush on the rules then.

Do you have to keep a certain amount? Or is it just a max? Not a lot of players I want to hold on to. And does it cost to keep a player?

Hahah sorry for being the new guy.

Can you give pub little boos team?

I can't just give PDub the better team and dissolve the other one (which is now on it's fourth Manager) because we need an even number to draft. I'll either have to change the league set up so there's only 10 team, or reshuffle Lil Boo and PDub's (ex-ccase, e-me, ex-JR) teams and find another person to manage a team.

Actually I'll have the two new managers "draft" keepers from the entire pool (FA's + the two rosters) before the real draft, or maybe I can set it so they get 7 picks each before the rest of us?

Crib Notes: You'll end up with a better set of keepers, but I have to find someone to take over the other team.

If you can't, I don't want my joining the league to be too much trouble.

I still want to play, but not if it's too much of a pain in the ass.

If you can't, I don't want my joining the league to be too much trouble.

I still want to play, but not if it's too much of a pain in the ass.

You're not the problem, you're part of the solution. :TU:

If I don't get someone soon I'll take control of the second team and we'll reshuffle players between us to even them out. You inherited one of the worst teams, while the team Lil Boo quit is one of the best.

You're not the problem, you're part of the solution. :TU:

If I don't get someone soon I'll take control of the second team and we'll reshuffle players between us to even them out. You inherited one of the worst teams, while the team Lil Boo quit is one of the best.

Cool.

I'm willing to drop my team if that helps the math. I'm already in 2 other leagues, so if it helps, I'm willing to sacrifice. Someone who really wants in on a keeper league should get the chance to play, and with the amount of posters we have lately you probably won't find a 12th. If it doesn't help, forget I said anything.

Thanks Rik. If I don't have someone else step in then that would be the easiest solution. I suggested cutting the league down to ten last season when we had the same issue but everyone voted to keep 12 teams.

Thanks Rik. If I don't have someone else step in then that would be the easiest solution. I suggested cutting the league down to ten last season when we had the same issue but everyone voted to keep 12 teams.

No problem man. I've been kicking around the idea of creating an off-Yahoo league for a few seasons now. Dropping your league and adding one is manageable. Keeping your league and adding a 4th....not so much. Boss would have a cow if I were managing 4 leagues at work. Let me know if I'm getting the boot.

Alright, as free time is at a premium for me right now, I'll take Rik up on his generous offer. Thanks bud.

PDub, I'll send you an invite for Lil Boo's old team, which is by far the best of the three 'available' teams. I'll dissolve the other two teams and those players will be added to the draft pool. Good news for whomever drafts 1st.