SportsWrath

Lugs keeper league 2015

Lughead

Role Call:

I am going to start our season a little earlier this year as we know last year Yahoo had a bad hiccup . I would like to give us a little more leeway going into the 2015 season. I will be sending out invites via email shortly. If you do not use the email that is on file anymore please pm me your new email. I would also like to set the draft date sooner and last year we had a Saturday draft day at 6 pm ( only good slot yahoo had) and some people were not keen on it .

we are going to be staying with 4 keepers ant any position. keeper set date is Fri August 14, 2015

Time: 8:00 pm

So do not get alarmed when you see the draft day and date it is not in stone yet but we have a slot as of now

Selected DRAFT Date and Time

Date: Sunday August 16, 2015
Time: 8:00 pm
So who plans on returning this year?
Tentative Dates to remember
Aug 14 need to have keepers set by 11:59 pm EDT
Aug 16 draft day 8:00 pm EDT

I found the adjustment and here are the options

4 team playoffs:

week 15 and 16

or

week 16 and 17

6 team playoffs:

week 14 ,15 and 16

or

week 15,16 ans 17

8 team playoffs:

week 14 ,15 and 16

or

week 15,16 ans 17

says the guy who has never beaten me in a head to head matchup. 4-9 teams shouldn't make the playoffs. makes the regular season kinda pointless. don't worry .500 teams can still get in when 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs

says the guy who has never beaten me in a head to head matchup. 4-9 teams shouldn't make the playoffs. makes the regular season kinda pointless. don't worry .500 teams can still get in when 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs

In championship both seasons. Last season Champion. You do know there is strategy to this game right?

If you decided to make this 12 teams I wouldn't mind trying a keeper league

I think you would need to find a dance partner or there is a team I may be able to hand over to you....depending on if Osi shows up

In championship both seasons. Last season Champion. You do know there is strategy to this game right?

There's been more than two seasons, and what's your strategy? Encourage as much parity and variance as possible so you have a chance?

All I said was that I don't think we should use a system where 80% of the teams, including teams with a 4-9 record, make the playoffs. It's not unreasonable and it's not the first year I e brought it up. I'm sorry that made you feel insecure about your free league fantasy championship but I wasn't looking to take anything away from it

So far 5 teams have rejoined.

Myself

Rik

JR

Dayne

Jints/yanks/pens/ny

Teams that have not yet re-upped are as follows:

Hercules

Dragons

Nem

Dub

Osi