SportsWrath

*** Auto Club 500 *** official thread

Lughead

Looking good so far for Biffle. Hope it stays that way. All the 4 other drivers in front of me all took Gordon. It is only week 2 but i will take any.

Gordan was having battery trouble had to switch to other battery and turn off all his non essential electrical equipment

Biffle having trouble with car says motor is laboring down the back streach something to do with driving into a head wind and also having issues with fuel pressure gauge

That doesn't worry me, he continues to have the strongest car, he's fighting the wind, but so is everyone else to seome degree.

Fuel pressure gauge doesn't sound serious either.

Caution caution spin back in the pack Stanton barret goes a round but doesnt hit a thing smokes up the track everyone makes it through,

kenseth blew by gordan to take the lead

gordan only took 2 tires and gas last pit

Don't you remember? Out of all the drivers in the sig bet, whoever finishes higher gets to pick the sig for the rest of the members..

Oh fuck, Biffle's engine is letting go.

actually its for the lowest loser on the totem pole every week so say biffle wins ( :LMAO: ) then you can choose the sig for so-cal till the begining of next week if his guy finnishes above the rest next week he chooses a sig for the lowest loser.