SportsWrath

Any takers

so-cal dub

ok ok we need clairification

sig bet after 10 major races this year? or is it at the end of the season

how about this the low man on the totem pole has to carry the winners sig till next week

who ever is low guy the next week has to put on the highest guys sig (what ever he wants) untill the next week .

when we get to the chase if your guy aint in it you got to choose a new guy .

at the end of the year its the points race how they finish. every one that is lowerin points than the highest poster has to carry the winners sig(what ever he wants) till next feburary. so you could see 9 guys on here with the same sig and if new people ask why you can tell them and maybe we will have more people in on it next year.

ok ok we need clairification

sig bet after 10 major races this year? or is it at the end of the season

how about this the low man on the totem pole has to carry the winners sig till next week

who ever is low guy the next week has to put on the highest guys sig (what ever he wants) untill the next week .

when we get to the chase if your guy aint in it you got to choose a new guy .

at the end of the year its the points race how they finish. every one that is lowerin points than the highest poster has to carry the winners sig(what ever he wants) till next feburary. so you could see 9 guys on here with the same sig and if new people ask why you can tell them and maybe we will have more people in on it next year.

I like that idea a lot with the totem pole. Which means I would have to carry it. What kind of sig would it be? I do not know how to make sigs nor care too, so how would all this go down? The only thing is, Elin stays.

yeah it would be up to morgan to supply you with the sig before the start of next weeks race if he dont then you dont have to display it

any way before we do this we should ALL agee I dont know what the others think damn too bad we didnt have a little chat box so we could all talk at once

Edited by Lughead

yeah it would be up to morgan to supply you with the sig before the start of next weeks race if he dont then you dont have to display it

any way before we do this we should ALL agee I dont know what the others think damn too bad we didnt have a little chat box so we could all talk at once

Sounds good.