SportsWrath

Collins publicly calls Apple a cancer

Herc

I get where all of this is coming from and sadly it just been one misstep to the next. There is a severe lack of leadership on the defense which showed up on the field all season.

Understand how Collins would be pissed after trying to help Apple only to be called a liar in public. I don't know why Collins even had to talk about him talking to Apple in the first place. Should have been kept between them but that didn't happen either. Positive all of this is going to get squashed because it is the frustration of a disaster of a season spilling into public view.

Only thing that can top this would be Eli retiring and writing a book that is released in September.

some guy on the radio was blaming Odell. Saying bc he doesn't follow rules, Eli feels he doesn't have to. I don't buy that.

This comes from ESPN and solely ESPN. The likes of Michael Kay, Chris Canty, Dipietro (sp), Hahn, Anita Marks and all the other idiots over there blaming Beckham for every mishap that takes place with the Giants organization has garnered a bunch of mindless sheep feeling the same way.

This comes from ESPN and solely ESPN. The likes of Michael Kay, Chris Canty, Dipietro (sp), Hahn, Anita Marks and all the other idiots over there blaming Beckham for every mishap that takes place with the Giants organization has garnered a bunch of mindless sheep feeling the same way.

I think it was CBS sports but I agree with your perspective. Considering they have Randy Moss in the mix, who was much worse.

Oh no... I mean that's where the Blame Odell Train originated.

If anything, The Giants last year were not supportive enough of Beckham. I felt Eli could've shut it all down by saying "he's a great receiver and teammate, that's all I care about" Instead, he went all Peyton on him with snide comments.

Need Collins to grow the fuck up if he really want to be a leader of this group. You never shame another person outside of the team. Horrible decision, maybe hire Strahan or AP back for some consulting.

Strahan... to teach how to keep things private..... interesting.

Need Collins to grow the fuck up if he really want to be a leader of this group. You never shame another person outside of the team. Horrible decision, maybe hire Strahan or AP back for some consulting.

Leadership has to come from within the team and I don't see anyone besides Collins as ready & willing. I hope Collins learns from this one.

JPP, Vernon, Harrison & Jenkins are uninterested in a leadership role. Being a NYG team captain clearly doesn't have the same responsibility it did ten years ago.