SportsWrath

1st post, HELLO fellow diehards!

MtDizzle

I like these forums very much, and I see there are plenty of intelligent Giants fans who share the same feelings and opinions as myself. This offseason has got me pumped, our Defense is going to be completly revamped. Something tells me we're going to sign Adalius Thomas from the ravens, and we draft Reggie Nelson. Just a thought.

I like these forums very much, and I see there are plenty of intelligent Giants fans who share the same feelings and opinions as myself. This offseason has got me pumped, our Defense is going to be completly revamped. Something tells me we're going to sign Adalius Thomas from the ravens, and we draft Reggie Nelson. Just a thought.

Hello, And Welcome aboard. This is a good place to hang out and shoot the breeze. The best thing is you don't get banned if you speak out against the Giants, like say Wit(LESS)field and his headbutting. If you said anything about that on the GMB (www.GIANTSMESSAGEBOARD.COM) you would have a vacation no doubt . Here you can call it like you see it. we Like to belive we are knowledgeable Giants fans for the most part . We have our opinions and views on what the Giants should do . They may not all be the same and they might not all be the right Ideas ,But they all have the same vision in the end and that is us winning as many games that we can. Afew more superbowls would be nice too but thats a year or so off yet.

who is Reggie Nelson?

oh and ahh where are you from Tuck?

Thanks for registering...We are a small group, but we're like family here. We don't mind people talking bad about the Giants (Which I'm not saying you will) but we like to see facts, or something to support your opinions. We welcome everyones opinion, whether its or bad.

Good god, people of the streets would be better then the secondary we have. Seeing Fox gone makes be relieved, I remember when Coughlin first hired him, and people said "the secondary is going to suffer." And I was like, naa he is a decent couch, our secondary will be fine. BOY! Was I wrong.

As for Adalius Thomas, seeing that we have Arrington / Pierce and probably Emmons, the likely hood of pickup another LB isn't likely. How much cap do we have people? Reggie Nelson looks interesting though, I would love us to pick up a CB in the draft.

Good god, people of the streets would be better then the secondary we have. Seeing Fox gone makes be relieved, I remember when Coughlin first hired him, and people said "the secondary is going to suffer." And I was like, naa he is a decent couch, our secondary will be fine. BOY! Was I wrong.

As for Adalius Thomas, seeing that we have Arrington / Pierce and probably Emmons, the likely hood of pickup another LB isn't likely. How much cap do we have people? Reggie Nelson looks interesting though, I would love us to pick up a CB in the draft.

FOX? FOX WHO?

Hello, And Welcome aboard. This is a good place to hang out and shoot the breeze. The best thing is you don't get banned if you speak out against the Giants, like say Wit(LESS)field and his headbutting. If you said anything about that on the GMB (www.GIANTSMESSAGEBOARD.COM) you would have a vacation no doubt . Here you can call it like you see it. we Like to belive we are knowledgeable Giants fans for the most part . We have our opinions and views on what the Giants should do . They may not all be the same and they might not all be the right Ideas ,But they all have the same vision in the end and that is us winning as many games that we can. Afew more superbowls would be nice too but thats a year or so off yet.

who is Reggie Nelson?

oh and ahh where are you from Tuck?

:LMAO: OoooooKaaay...

Welcome abroad Tuck You. I must say, I saw your name when you were beinged evaluated and thought that was an awesome user name.

Thanks guys, I'm from Long Island NY, and whoever said we won't sign another LB cause we have Carlos Emmons? I hope your kidding, that piece of trash must be the 1st SOB that we cut come March.

I cannot comprehend how anyone would think Emmons will be on this team next season. He has been exposed numerous times throughout this past one that he is unable to stop anyone who is running RIGHT AT HIM! I remember it happening all the way back at the first time the Giants and Eagles played when Westbrook just ran right by him...then he did it again last week!

We definetaly need more talent and depth at LB. I think the organization is high on Wilkinson, who showed a lot of promise when he was on the field this past season. Torbor is so-so I don't think he will be resigned when his contract comes due. Blackburn shows talent when he gets on the field but who knows how far that talent goes.

I hope they resign Short though.

If we sign Thomas and draft Nelson I'll do cartwheels.

Welcome aboard!

:LMAO: OoooooKaaay...

Welcome abroad Tuck You. I must say, I saw your name when you were beinged evaluated and thought that was an awesome user name.

I agree, that's a great name. :TU:

Welcome Tuck, I'm Boohyah and I'm the best poster on this boards. :clap:

;)

Bahh, I mean Tim Lewis, sorry have been hearing so many rumors of Fox maybe coming back to the Giants.. don't ask. :ph34r:

LOL I have not seen these rumors yet , it would not make sence for him to do that . To go from HC to DC with out going back to the college ranks first ? I mean if he was "THAT BAD OF A COACH"

LOL I have not seen these rumors yet , it would not make sence for him to do that . To go from HC to DC with out going back to the college ranks first ? I mean if he was "THAT BAD OF A COACH"

Naa, I mean Fox was rumored to get fired, and would end up with the Giants as HC. But, that didn't happen.

Thanks guys, I'm from Long Island NY, and whoever said we won't sign another LB cause we have Carlos Emmons? I hope your kidding, that piece of trash must be the 1st SOB that we cut come March.

Emmons will be cut in the offseason. There's no reason to keep that deadbeat on the team. None. He and Whitfield will be gone.

P.S. Tuck, Welcome aboard man. What makes you think the Giants will ago after Adalius Thomas?

P.S. Jintz, I think you meant Lewis not Fox. Giants fans love John Fox.

Emmons will be cut in the offseason. There's no reason to keep that deadbeat on the team. None. He and Whitfield will be gone.

P.S. Tuck, Welcome aboard man. What makes you think the Giants will ago after Adalius Thomas?

P.S. Jintz, I think you meant Lewis not Fox. Giants fans love John Fox.

looks like he got "Harry Pottered" on the forehead :LMAO:

Thomas_Adalius.jpg

32214.jpg

Actually I just read the other day somewhere that Justin Tuck and Adalius Thomas are cousins, and Baltimore always produces great LBs ,so I'm sure they'll let Thomas go to free agency, and we need a linebacker, and he is very versitale, he can play against the run and pass, and he is a tackling machine, what else could you ask for.

Actually I just read the other day somewhere that Justin Tuck and Adalius Thomas are cousins, and Baltimore always produces great LBs ,so I'm sure they'll let Thomas go to free agency, and we need a linebacker, and he is very versitale, he can play against the run and pass, and he is a tackling machine, what else could you ask for.

Yes, having someone that can tackle would be nice.

Well let's hope it comes true.