SportsWrath

Giants Free Agents

BronxRik

Yeah, I'm anxious to see what Spags does with JPP (assuming he's back), Hankins, and Moore on the defensive line and Kennard in the LB group. They need to clear up some personnel in the secondary and linebacker spots, but I think Spags has some pieces already.

I agree. I am also not uncomfortable with letting Rolle go to make room for some of the younger prospects to get some PT. We'd miss the veteran presence and leadership but Rolle blows coverages and takes poor angles at times...I don't think the talent level would drop off significantly.

I agree. I am also not uncomfortable with letting Rolle go to make room for some of the younger prospects to get some PT. We'd miss the veteran presence and leadership but Rolle blows coverages and takes poor angles at times...I don't think the talent level would drop off significantly.

Rolle is adequate at best.... I don't get the "leadership" portion of his reputation.... Some people think being a loud mouth is leadership... when I see him correct a player or get in someone's face for being in the wrong spot, then maybe... for now he's been part of the problem... on top of his cap cost.

lol Cooper can't stay healthy, Stevie Brown looks like a one season wonder, Nat Behre is going into his second season and Quintin Demps shouldn't start. The talent level at safety without Antrel Rolle would fall off a fucking cliff into a black fucking hole that would make our linebacking core look amazing...

lol Cooper can't stay healthy, Stevie Brown looks like a one season wonder, Nat Behre is going into his second season and Quintin Demps shouldn't start. The talent level at safety without Antrel Rolle would fall off a fucking cliff into a black fucking hole that would make our linebacking core look amazing...

Well, Rolle isn't good so we're talking about tumbling off the street curb.

Rolle had some bad moments last season - poor angles, blown coverages - but he's still a talented player. Take away the Fewell confusion part of the equation, where he lined up all over the field, and I think we'll see a revived and more productive Rolle under Spags. Don't want to break the bank but I would make an effort to retain him.

Rolle had some bad moments last season - poor angles, blown coverages - but he's still a talented player. Take away the Fewell confusion part of the equation, where he lined up all over the field, and I think we'll see a revived and more productive Rolle under Spags. Don't want to break the bank but I would make an effort to retain him.

He had a great season in 2013. He's played out of position at least a couple of seasons for this team without complaint.

I get that he's older, and he hasn't been all-pro for us, but he hasn't exactly been a waste of money, either.

And if I'm Spags looking at a backfield without Rolle next season, I'm putting a paper back to my face.