SportsWrath

Temporarily Breaking My Giants Section Posting Moratorium To Bring You Breaking News: Giants Hiring Spagnuolo

Mr. P

:whistling: A lot of people are willing to whistle past the graveyard for this guy...

C'mon, man. Spags got that 'mediocre' talent fired up. At least he'll get the D to play with some fucking fire. I'll never forget Alford (JAY FUCKING ALFORD) plowing Brady on their last ditch drive. I'm not saying he's the second coming of the Bellicheat, but I'm hoping he at least makes them show up each week.

C'mon, man. Spags got that 'mediocre' talent fired up. At least he'll get the D to play with some fucking fire. I'll never forget Alford (JAY FUCKING ALFORD) plowing Brady on their last ditch drive. I'm not saying he's the second coming of the Bellicheat, but I'm hoping he at least makes them show up each week.

For you Rik... I will reserve judgment till after the season... I hope I am wrong... but I think the Giants are grasping for magic wands here... But hey they are the football minds... I most definitely am not. So here's hoping we improve.

He'll be an improvement over Fewell, at the very least in the same way Fewell was an improvement over Sherman. I'm not worried about that.

The question is if he's going to enough of an improvement?

Jesus. Sheridan.

I'm getting really good at blocking out bad memories. I hope.

:whistling: A lot of people are willing to whistle past the graveyard for this guy...

I don't see those kind of concerns anything more than just get feelings... The FO already know this guy upclose... this is why I'm not worried... hell we, fans, know this guy up close... the fact he didn't succeed elsewhere has many many factors which lie outside of his control....

I don't see those kind of concerns anything more than just get feelings... The FO already know this guy upclose... this is why I'm not worried... hell we, fans, know this guy up close... the fact he didn't succeed elsewhere has many many factors which lie outside of his control....

So Spags gets a pass when he is HC/DC on other teams because things are "outside of his control" when he doesn't succeed.

But Coughlin, everything is his fault when the team isnt playing well and all the blame is passed off onto other people.

So Spags gets a pass when he is HC/DC on other teams because things are "outside of his control" when he doesn't succeed.

But Coughlin, everything is his fault when the team isnt playing well and all the blame is passed off onto other people.

fuck-logic-P-adam-lambert-31565862-460-2

Hahah I've wanted to use that gif.

I can understand not being super optimistic but being so sure that he's a bad hire is a little ridiculous. The guy has earned a chance to prove he can't make it work here. New Orleans has for the most part been a pretty shitty defense before and after spags. Was never exactly brimming with pro bowlers and being an unsuccessful head coach on a perennial loser like stl has nothing to do with his def coordinator abilities

Haha, you're asking Nas to accept logic...

It's apples and oranges. I don't think anyone will consider Spags for HC in the near future. So that wipes out the first part. The issue of New Orleans is similar to Coughlin. He should've done better but that doesn't wipe out all the good he did as DC before.

Coughlin has his flaws.... I wasn't too upset he remained the HC... My gripe was against Fewel.... I got my wish... A few years late but I got it anyway.

Haha, you're asking Nas to accept logic...

You and a handful seem to have a weird obsession with me... I Love it.

How's this for logic:

Many of us on this board have been critical of Coughlin but only I am wrong. :rolleyes:

Many of us in this board have been critical of Fewel but you will criticize me for saying the same thing anyway :rolleyes:

I liked the hiring of Spags and so did many others but you will critize me anyway....

And isn't it funny you and the "laid back" dude seem to always go at my person instead of sticking to the topic?

Look I get it... We are of the same generation... Yes I've made it farther than a lot at this stage if my life... Jealousy isn't anything new to me.... Super intelligent and super successful so that does come with the territory.

Prove me wrong ... You and the "cool guy" from Binghamton go tell T he's an idiot for calling Teflon Tom a cheerleader... You know who else calls him Teflon Tom? :)

Only if we had a psychologist on this board :)

No you don't... I see you subtle jabs all the time... I just smirk because I know the source...

So long as you keep taking shots it's all good... I dont see why I'm criticized for having an opinion held by the majority except to believe it's personal... It has been.... You BIC and Stormy just look for disagreements...

Hmmm so to recap I'm wrong for wanting Fewel gone, I'm wrong for not having a problem with Spage being rehired... And I'm wrong for criticizing TC.... Even though some here criticize him way more than me... You guys are too cute :)

No you don't... I see you subtle jabs all the time... I just smirk because I know the source...

So long as you keep taking shots it's all good... I dont see why I'm criticized for having an opinion held by the majority except to believe it's personal... It has been.... You BIC and Stormy just look for disagreements...

Hmmm so to recap I'm wrong for wanting Fewel gone, I'm wrong for not having a problem with Spage being rehired... And I'm wrong for criticizing TC.... Even though some here criticize him way more than me... You guys are too cute :)

Keep thinking that hun, maybe you'll figure this internet thing out one day.

You and a handful seem to have a weird obsession with me... I Love it.

How's this for logic:

Many of us on this board have been critical of Coughlin but only I am wrong. :rolleyes:

Many of us in this board have been critical of Fewel but you will criticize me for saying the same thing anyway :rolleyes:

I liked the hiring of Spags and so did many others but you will critize me anyway....

And isn't it funny you and the "laid back" dude seem to always go at my person instead of sticking to the topic?

Look I get it... We are of the same generation... Yes I've made it farther than a lot at this stage if my life... Jealousy isn't anything new to me.... Super intelligent and super successful so that does come with the territory.

Prove me wrong ... You and the "cool guy" from Binghamton go tell T he's an idiot for calling Teflon Tom a cheerleader... You know who else calls him Teflon Tom? :)

Only if we had a psychologist on this board :)

And you wonder why no one here likes you

I criticize you for your inane comments and illogical bullshit.

I criticize booyah for the same shit, only I respect him. He actually believes what he's saying while you on the other hand, are a bullshitter. I literally have no respect for you, friend.

And you wonder why no one here likes you

First of all (thanks, Tree), I'm very well liked here... and even if I wasn't it's not a fucking popularity contest... I speak my mind and I'm entitled to do so. But I'm not abrasive or dickish as to call someone by name for disagreeing with me.... My position on this subject is the same as T, Fringe, and many others here... as a matter of fact those 2 gentlemen have been harsher on Saint Coughlin than I have... the one person I have been critical of for years was Fewel which FINALLY the FO did what I've been wanting them to do... I don't believe firing him was TC's decision but that's neither here or there...

What's truly bothering me is that I find myself bending over backwards for people like you... I try to cater to your insecurities and what seems to be pure jealousy... I take those underhanded jabs from you, BIC (Mr this is the internet... people on here are make-believe), and Pdub. Yet you can't just state what you're disagreeing with and why form example T and Fringe haven't been the subject of your attacks...

I'm left to analyze the situation and all I see is 3 guys of my generation who don't like me despite not knowing shit about me.... oh wait you mean we have different opinions on various subjects.. Holy shit.. that's blasphemy!!! You're too much of a ward to tell T or Fringe the same shit you're telling me although they and I have pretty much share the same positions on this subject... with them being a little bit more to the right of me on TC.

"And you wonder why no one likes you".... :LMAO: be careful of the things you say because they expose the real you. You just admitted it's personal. Shame on you.

There are ways to win a race (or at least improve your chances of winning one)... you can try to trip everyone or you can just run faster than everyone else... Choose wisely.

I criticize you for your inane comments and illogical bullshit.

I criticize booyah for the same shit, only I respect him. He actually believes what he's saying while you on the other hand, are a bullshitter. I literally have no respect for you, friend.

"I criticize" "I criticize"... it's just your opinions vs anyone else's... why do you feel the need to try to belittle those you disagree with? Insecure a little? Job market isn't friendly or something? So in 2 postings you admitted you don't like me nor respect me... Hmmm... What was that about not hating the playa but hating the game? Maybe it's you afterall :cheers: