SportsWrath

This will Fewell your fire

Lughead

My last two feverish hopes:

1) That the story is premature; Coughlin completes his evaluations and determines a change at DC is warranted.

2) That Coughlin completes his evaluations, and forces fundamental changes on Fewell, similar to those that occurred in 2011 and 2013 following player interventions.

2011:

Coughlin needs to look back to those points in 2011 and 2013, and demand that approach in 2015.

However, I doubt that happens.....I expect free rein for Fewell to impose a confusing scheme on his guys which once again drives the team to elimination.

I have a third hope: when Coughlin tells Mara he's keeping Quinn and Fewell, the Maras tell him to pack up his shit and leave.

A pipe dream, I know...

I have a third hope: when Coughlin tells Mara he's keeping Quinn and Fewell, the Maras tell him to pack up his shit and leave.

A pipe dream, I know...

If I had known it was going to go down like this, I would have wanted Mara to fire Coughlin.

I feel like we are basically wasting one more year of Eli's career due to Coughlin's misplaced loyalty to Quinn and Fewell, who together have combined to lose far more games than they have won during their tenure.

Team first, coaches/players second.

If I had known it was going to go down like this, I would have wanted Mara to fire Coughlin.

I feel like we are basically wasting one more year of Eli's career due to Coughlin's misplaced loyalty to Quinn and Fewell, who together have combined to lose far more games than they have won during their tenure.

Team first, coaches/players second.

You know... I'm not sure I agree with calling it "Misplaced Loyalty"... I think the guy is a jerk who only hires those who will bow to him... I've worked with one or 2 people like that... Take credit for every good and never take blame when things go bad...

Nah, we'll go 7-9 or 8-8 and we can hear about all the great progress that the team made. Extensions for everybody!

My thinking the last two years was at 7 and 9. but I was hoping for improvement above that this year, not the way things worked out..... injuries didn't help!