SportsWrath

Manning is a HOF QB

Firstnten

Without trash talking, what else do Eagles fans have?

They are on step down from the Jags and one step up from the Browns, only thing setting them apart is the delusion that if they trash talk "hard enough" they can somehow make it seem the team has accomplished something.

THAT'S RIGHT!

I root for my team.

How am I saying we accomplished anything?

See? Y'ALL just keep grasping those SBs.

Vagiants fans. SMH

What? Are you scared? :laugh:

When some beer and piss smelling Vagiants moe talks shit to me, I will talk back.

I'm not scared of you motherfuckas.

For as bad as Y'ALL keep saying my team is... The Eagles won 13 of 17 against The Vagiants.

That's why I talk smack to your fan's arrogance.

Tell you what, BlueCanada... If you want me to stop talking trash, I'll stop.

You don't seem to appreciate it.

I'll give you that respect.

I'll leave it up to you.

THAT'S RIGHT!

I root for my team.

Vagiants fans. SMH

When some beer and piss smelling Vagiants moe talks shit to me, I will talk back.

For as bad as Y'ALL keep saying my team is... The Eagles won 13 of 17 against The Vagiants.

That's why I talk smack to your fans arrogance.

I'll leave it up to you.

Better yet, you need to just STFU....the NY Giants hold the series lead between the two teams, dumbass.

It's 86–82–2....so yeah, you need to stop talking, bitch!!!

Better yet, you need to just STFU....the NY Giants hold the series lead between the two teams, dumbass.

It's 86–82–2....so yeah, you need to stop talking, bitch!!!

:yawn:

That gap was a lot larger 17 games ago.

Anyway... this is for Blue to decide... not your dumb ass.

Shut up.

You can talk all you want it's just weird cuz the giants are a good team and the eagles aren't. I'm surprised you're doing it is all

Like I asked you before... If The Eagles aren't good and they beat The Vagiants 13 of the last 17...

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE THE VAGIANTS?

It's 2017. Nobody calls him drumpf anymore. What's next for 2018, covfefe jokes?

I call him Drumph.

That's his family name.

I call him worse shit than that, so don't complain.

Covfefe jokes are stupid.

How about this?

https://youtu.be/a_Wkos3m69A

Or maybe this?

https://youtu.be/VmLCpL36LbA

Or this?

https://youtu.be/N3ioVPWhgEk

I love Vic DiBitetto though...

https://youtu.be/wtWLfrb8TwU

https://youtu.be/cBMf8ovh-GQ

:laugh:

That could have been mildly funny if you hadn't stole Victor Baker from me.

And him as a Dallas fan!?!? WTF!?!?

Sad.

THAT'S RIGHT!

I root for my team.

Vagiants fans. SMH

I'll leave it up to you.

Yes everyone here is scared. And arrogant towards you. The Y'all in large bold letters really brings your points home. Y'all

If this is what Y'all call "smack" talk it's no wonder Y'all haven't a clue about the long term successes of an NFL franchise.

What it means or what it takes to get there or whether or not to appreciate it.

I can't see how anyone here would really give two shits what Y'all say or think...I mean this is classic troll speak who falls for this BS anymore.

boogidy boogidy boo the vigiants fans are out to get you. They all "arrogant" and smell like piss and beer...holy shit I feel lame for even typing that lame ass trash.

You're definitely a bottom.

Is these even English?

I'll leave it up to you.

Christ if Y'all are gonna troll here do you have to go full retard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

Yes everyone here is scared. And arrogant towards you. The Y'all in large bold letters really brings your points home. Y'all

If this is what Y'all call "smack" talk it's no wonder Y'all haven't a clue about the long term successes of an NFL franchise.

What it means or what it takes to get there or whether or not to appreciate it.

I can't see how anyone here would really give two shits what Y'all say or think...I mean this is classic troll speak who falls for this BS anymore.

boogidy boogidy boo the vigiants fans are out to get you. They all "arrogant" and smell like piss and beer...holy shit I feel lame for even typing that lame ass trash.

You're definitely a bottom.

Is these even English?

Christ if Y'all are gonna troll here do you have to go full retard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

Y'all keep bitching as to why I'm even talking smack since my team hasn't won a SB.

I feel like I have to ask Y'all permission.

I'm not asking you anyway. I asked Blue.

I don't care whether you want me here or not. It's up to Blue.

I like how you say you don't give two shits what I say or think, yet YOU responded.

See what I mean about Vagiants fans?

What are you babbling about anyway?

Don't you recognize English when you see it?

What's wrong with you?

Even last year - he was ON THE MONEY in the GB game even. You could see right off the bat - sort of like that round in Cinderalla man when Max Baer suddenly goes all pissed in that one round against Braddock - you just knew 'Holy Shit!! Playoff Eli is here and not the regular season crosseyed little nitwit'. Only our WRs screwed the pooch and it all went downhill. Otherwise you could just see that mental switch in crunch situations.

He's a HOFer for sure

Donovan4prez.

And yes, Eli earned those 2 SB wins. I was simply stating he'll be able to get in because of them.

I think you are thinking of DayneForNoGain - man that guy was hilarious in the disgustingness :)

And BronxEagle - 'Vagiants'?? I mean really? Thats your reference point? - Are we in kindergarten here? Hell - LA Scams, Foreskins, KC Briefs are atleast funny.

You suffer from a Super Bowl gap, asswipe!

There Y'ALL go again!

I get it already. The Vagiants have 4 SBs (2 are suspect) and The Eagles have none.

I get it and I don't care... it won't save them from the ass kicking awaiting them from The Eagles.

Y'ALL keep smack talking those past SBs, yet not seeing too much confidence in this year's squad around here.

Y'ALL seem scared of The Eagles.

I can see it with these posts.

It's almost like you guys know what's coming and have no idea how to stop it. :laugh:

I think you are thinking of DayneForNoGain - man that guy was hilarious in the disgustingness :)

And BronxEagle - 'Vagiants'?? I mean really? Thats your reference point? - Are we in kindergarten here? Hell - LA Scams, Foreskins, KC Briefs are atleast funny.

Well... The Vagiants are the only team I have a nickname for now.

I can call them The Gunts, The Gints, The Midgets, or The Ginas, but The Vagiants is funnier and more insulting.

Those names you came up with there aren't funny... well, Foreskins is pretty funny.

I stopped with the nicknames with the other teams because I have more respect for them.

images.jpg

C'mon... You're gonna look at that and not think it's still funny?

Y'ALL ain't gonna start bitching about this too now, are you?

Geez...

Tell you what... If it bothers you, I'll stop.

Guess the truth hurts the Eagle fan Bronx, it takes way more to win a Championship than to beat a team during the year. AND, it takes 10 times that to start from a low seeded team and beat others in their own house. GOD, the NY Giants :WS: :WS: :flex:

I can die knowing I've had the best, you and that NO-Talent BG1...not so much :cool:

Guess the truth hurts the Eagle fan Bronx, it takes way more to win a Championship than to beat a team during the year. AND, it takes 10 times that to start from a low seeded team and beat others in their own house. GOD, the NY Giants :WS: :WS: :flex:

I can die knowing I've had the best, you and that NO-Talent BG1...not so much :cool:

Blah... Blah... Championship... Blah... Blah

Same old crap.

Look... if you're gonna keep going on about past glories and not about that shitty O-line The Eagles are going to crush THIS SEASON...

at least make it funny.

Everyone else here = funny

GA4M = not so much.

THAT'S RIGHT!

I root for my team.

Vagiants fans. SMH

I'll leave it up to you.

On the contrary my dear boy, I respect Egils fans and the level of trash talk they bring.

I grew up with a best friend who is a die hard Egils fan along with his brother, and they both admit the Egils will probably never win a SB in their lifetimes, but they will still trash talk like they go 19-0 every year.

That level of commitment to delusion is next to the fuckers blowing themselves up for 41 virgins or whatever the number is, probably the same number of virgins here.