SportsWrath

Flacco

boohyah

HAHAHA, Baltimore is about to go full retard.

That was a high school offense they were running yesterday, I don't care if they won.... they didn't deserve to. That shit doesn't deserve to win on an NFL field.

If the Bengals had any coaches left to fire they'd probably do it, that loss to the Ravens yesterday is about as embarrassing as it gets. They were completely unprepared for a run of the mill, read-option offense. I think it may have been almost the second half for the Ravens even attempted any passes.

Naww even when he's healthy he's garbo.

I feel bad for Jackson the kid is gonna be the next RG3.

They are going to fail to build his passing skills and just tell him "to go out there and run around"

I give him a few years before he is suffering from some repeated leg/ankle injury.

That was a high school offense they were running yesterday, I don't care if they won.... they didn't deserve to. That shit doesn't deserve to win on an NFL field.

If the Bengals had any coaches left to fire they'd probably do it, that loss to the Ravens yesterday is about as embarrassing as it gets. They were completely unprepared for a run of the mill, read-option offense. I think it may have been almost the second half for the Ravens even attempted any passes.

Theyre asking for it having him run so much but as a fan I highly enjoyed watching a team play like that

They are going to get the kid killed making him do 27 run plays a game.

C. Wagon

If the OL plays the way it is down the stretch, Id rather roll with an improved OL and Eli for another year before drafting the QB of choice. Im more sold on Patterson than Herbert at this point.

If Michigan beats OSU then its possible Patterson gets into Round 1 talk - but I wouldnt want to spend a 1st rounder on him.

Brees was a free agent and coming off a major shoulder injury. Also I think he didnt start playing well until after they drafted rivers. I might be remembering that timeline wrong

I remember it pretty much the same way. Brees was the "bust" and Michael Vick was the star QB from that class, lol.