SportsWrath

Hilarious...

Allstarjim

SportsCenter did a "Not So Top Ten" Mets version today. Maybe if you watch again later this afternoon, they'll replay it. You can relive Daniel Murphy dropping balls, the F-Mart face plant (still makes me laugh), Ryan Church air mailing it home from centerfield, and of course, Luis blowing the game against the Yanks.

Murphy had three appearances! Safe to say LF is not his position.

SportsCenter did a "Not So Top Ten" Mets version today. Maybe if you watch again later this afternoon, they'll replay it. You can relive Daniel Murphy dropping balls, the F-Mart face plant (still makes me laugh), Ryan Church air mailing it home from centerfield, and of course, Luis blowing the game against the Yanks.

Murphy had three appearances! Safe to say LF is not his position.

I saw it. I can't believe how bad it actually has gotten.

Right on the day after the Phils rack up 22 too.

I am still not giving up on this guy. He thinks too much when he is out there though. 2/4 last night with two doubles and the other outs were hit hard. I am still hoping this guy finds his swing. He is a good pure hitter but maybe he just isn't ready for the big show yet. He probably could have used a full year in AAA.

I am still not giving up on this guy. He thinks too much when he is out there though. 2/4 last night with two doubles and the other outs were hit hard. I am still hoping this guy finds his swing. He is a good pure hitter but maybe he just isn't ready for the big show yet. He probably could have used a full year in AAA.

I think that is the problem with most of the Mets. And for that, I blame the manager.

And the hitting coach. They are going to have to clean house.

Yeah, that's HoJo. He's so popular, I think they would've let him go last year with Willie, Peterson, etc, but they didn't want to fire a fan favorite.

I like Hojo a lot. I can't get it out of my head during the closing ceremony on Shea last year and when he was introduced. He just had that look on his face. He is likable and probably a good guy in the clubhouse but the organization has to move on.

I like Hojo a lot. I can't get it out of my head during the closing ceremony on Shea last year and when he was introduced. He just had that look on his face. He is likable and probably a good guy in the clubhouse but the organization has to move on.

Yes, I think you're right. It's hard for me to type those words because when I was a teenager HoJo was my absolute favorite player. I wanted to BE HoJo.

Yes, I think you're right. It's hard for me to type those words because when I was a teenager HoJo was my absolute favorite player. I wanted to BE HoMo.

fixed

:P j/k

I'm such a child and could not help myself forgive me....