SportsWrath

If you had a choice between a new HC or one and done?

JackStroud

Whether TC stays, gets fired or retires, I don't think Cowher wants to coach anywhere right now. He's making great money and enjoying a relatively stress free life doing TV and seems far from bored. Have to think Jeff Fisher would be on the short list, though.

i want TC to stay Jack , he is an excellent HC with 2 or 3 years left in him (IMO )

good bye Perry

( oh ......and it would be nice to make the NFC Champ Game too )

There is obviously a flaw in Coughlin's ability to either evaluate defensive coaching talent or enrich it.

There is probably a flaw in his whole defensive philosophy.

actually the way I heard it Reese picked Spagnuolo the 1st time around...........Tom was about to be fired that off season....very close to it

I'm all in for winning another SB but the road looks long and hard this year

We'll see- whatever will be will be

Oh you mean the off season where Reese and Co gave him a one year extension...yeah really closed to being fired.

And it was TC who brought Spags in from the Eagles system, infact they remain close friends to this day. Spags looks up to Coughlins style of coaching and often asks him for advice, unlike The Stroud though I will provide some evidence to my claims.

Linky

The playoffs are a whole new season and who knows what can happen, the Giants if they make it in could run the table or go one and out.

I'm hoping for them to run the table like others here are.

actually the way I heard it Reese picked Spagnuolo the 1st time around...........Tom was about to be fired that off season....very close to it

I'm all in for winning another SB but the road looks long and hard this year

We'll see- whatever will be will be

You've already made your decision, you're all in.

Oh you mean the off season where Reese and Co gave him a one year extension...yeah really closed to being fired.

And it was TC who brought Spags in from the Eagles system, infact they remain close friends to this day. Spags looks up to Coughlins style of coaching and often asks him for advice, unlike The Stroud though I will provide some evidence to my claims.

Linky

The playoffs are a whole new season and who knows what can happen, the Giants if they make it in could run the table or go one and out.

I'm hoping for them to run the table like others here are.

That ain't workin.....rolleyes.gif

I'd like to see any coach do better with the Rams.

rams were supposed to win their division. i like spags but it's clear he's failed this time as a Head coach. It's a very desirable job, the Rams HC, bound to be open soon. You got your QB all set, top draft picks on both sides of the line and a #2 or #3 you can either keep or play with. And a St. Louis press and fan base that is easy to handle. I look for Fisher to take that job and do well.

Spagnuolo was a great DC, a was Fox

the condition necessary to take an ailing team and re-invent them are not all in the hands of the HC but he has a big say

The reverse is not true, a good HC who has made it to the top should not start to miss the playoffs on a regular basis and annual end of the year collapses are a sign of a poor motivator

rams were supposed to win their division. i like spags but it's clear he's failed this time as a Head coach. It's a very desirable job, the Rams HC, bound to be open soon. You got your QB all set, top draft picks on both sides of the line and a #2 or #3 you can either keep or play with. And a St. Louis press and fan base that is easy to handle. I look for Fisher to take that job and do well.

I dont see how you can say they have a QB set up, Bradford has only played 10 games all year and has played absolutely horrible in the games he's been in, I think he's had a bad case of the fumbles as well. There's rumors of the Rams looking at drafting Luck and trading Bradford for more picks in the draft.

If Eli had the same season as Bradford the Giants would be 2-13 as well.

I dont see how you can say they have a QB set up, Bradford has only played 10 games all year and has played absolutely horrible in the games he's been in, I think he's had a bad case of the fumbles as well. There's rumors of the Rams looking at drafting Luck and trading Bradford for more picks in the draft.

If Eli had the same season as Bradford the Giants would be 2-13 as well.

you and I (and the rest of the free world besides mrs. spagnolo) will have to disagree on spags performance.

you and I (and the rest of the free world besides mrs. spagnolo) will have to disagree on spags performance.

I'm not saying he's the best coach to ever step on the field but like I said what coach in his position would of had a better season then 2-13?

Bradford in his rookie season playing really well only managed to get an 7-9 record, Bradford (and the team) playing like absolute garbage and being injured and they have a worse record.

Funny how that works in the NFL, your QB has a bad season and usually your team has a bad season.