SportsWrath

QB Hell

Virginia Giant

Avoid QB Hell  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How should the Giants handle the QB situation

• Trade up for Murray
    • Draft Haskins (possibly having to trade up a few spots)
    • Ride with Lulu
    • Trade for Rosen (17th pick)
    • Trade for another QB with extensive experience (Like Winston/Bridgewater)
    • Trade for a younger/less experienced QB (Beathard, Kizor)
    • Trade down in 2019 to trade up in 2020
    • Trade for another specific player (name them)

I don't know this draft class at all...but isn't Shurmur supposed to be a "QB Whisperer"? Is there a kid with a good base of measurables and skills that might not be an NFL-ready top 10 pick but is someone Shurmur would want to develp behind Eli?

Dukes QB has some pretty good measurables.

Not impressed with Haskins at 6. Would take a swing at 17 though. Don't want to trade up at all. So that likely takes us out of Murray and Haskins market.

It just sucks that there aren't many good prospects at the point we need there to be

I don't want to risk the future on Shurmer catching lighting in a bottle again. Some systems may hide deficient qb's, but I'd rather he work whatever magic he possesses by making a blue chip prospect the franchise qb.

I don't want a lot of things but I'm just trying to make sense of what's going on here, and it doesn't seem that this year's "blue chip" QB prospects are of the quality for going all-in on.

Not impressed with Haskins at 6. Would take a swing at 17 though. Don't want to trade up at all. So that likely takes us out of Murray and Haskins market.

It just sucks that there aren't many good prospects at the point we need there to be

Imagine if Eli Manning has himself a career year in 2019, do they re-sign him for two more years? There is a good chance if that happens the Giants will have played themselves out of an opportunity of drafting a QB in 2020. Giants a very weak schedule as it stands now on paper.

Imagine if Eli Manning has himself a career year in 2019, do the re-sign him for two more years? There is a good chance if that happens the Giants will have played themselves out of an opportunity of drafting a QB in 2020. Giants a very weak schedule as it stands now on paper.

We will just trade Barkley for picks, and trade up for Tua

Haskins is too black to be a productive NFL QB.

If you're going to go black QB, you want a redbone or high yellow..think pat mahomes or just a regular brown skin bruva with a low natural will due.

You never go dark skin when looking for a franchise QB

If you're going to go black QB, you want a redbone or high yellow..think pat mahomes or just a regular brown skin bruva with a low natural will due.

Lol where did that come from? Haskins looks like Warren Moon.

It's weird watching Haskins throw the ball.

Unlike Murray who has that baseball throw, Haskins just doesn't seem to be a natural passer.

Some of his throws, especially the deep ball or passes he tries to put some speed on, just come out tumbling and inaccurate.

It's weird watching Haskins throw the ball.

Unlike Murray who has that baseball throw, Haskins just doesn't seem to be a natural passer.

Some of his throws, especially the deep ball or passes he tries to put some speed on, just come out tumbling and inaccurate.

its because he is too dark.

Cam newton, borderline light skinned. But not a redbone or high yellow..guy in Baltimore, dark..he cant throw either

Cc Sabathia aka black sabbath aka the ace of spades is a brown skin brotha.

Its not a coincidence

its because he is too dark.

Cam newton, borderline light skinned. But not a redbone or high yellow..guy in Baltimore, dark..he cant throw either

Cc Sabathia aka black sabbath aka the ace of spades is a brown skin brotha.

Its not a coincidence

This is so retarded that I actually feel like I agree with this assessment :D :D :D

Personally I hope they can stack the defensive line in this draft. That will make up for a lot of the overall defenses weaknesses. Id take the best DE with the first pick. Best Olinemen with 17, then if there is another good DE with the second round pick.

Hopefully there will be a great right tackle at pick 17.

Though I guess this strategy still leaves us hanging at QB. So I dont know.