SportsWrath

Another reason why I can't stand the NFL

Sephiroth

Let's take a look at the playoff teams this weekend:

The Seahawks are talented, but loud-mouthed assholes that have never won shit as a franchise. For all we hear bout the "12th man," that stadium has been doormouse-fucking-quiet each year the Hawks start 1-4. However since Richard Sherman runs his mouth so much, there's a great chance he ends up as an NFL analyst since it's the law that if you're a total douche (Keyshawn Johnson, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, etc) you have to become an analyst when your career is over.

Tom Brady is a total fucking crybaby at this stage in his career; a complete embarassment. You can pretty much say the same for Philip Rivers, but at least Brady has won something. Plus up here I have to deal with all the annoying Patriots "fans" who have never heard of Tony Eason or Andre Tippet.

Carolina has twelve year old Cam Newton... oh wait, I mean "Superman" to pair with perpetualy six-year-old Steve Smith. And seriously, who gives a shit about franchises that have been around for less than 25 years?

Then San Francisco... oy... San Francisco. Will goofy assed Colin Kaepernick try to trademark spiking the ball this season? Because, you know, he invented that. Will Justin Smith ever get called for tackling O-linemen? Is this the year Charles Manson... I mean, Jim Harbaugh's heart explodes on the sideline?

I guess I'll have to root for Denver... except that oh yeah, Peyton Manning always finds a new way to choke in the playoffs.

I think I might just not be that into football anymore.

Let's take a look at the playoff teams this weekend:

The Seahawks are talented, but loud-mouthed assholes that have never won shit as a franchise. For all we hear bout the "12th man," that stadium has been doormouse-fucking-quiet each year the Hawks start 1-4. However since Richard Sherman runs his mouth so much, there's a great chance he ends up as an NFL analyst since it's the law that if you're a total douche (Keyshawn Johnson, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, etc) you have to become an analyst when your career is over.

Tom Brady is a total fucking crybaby at this stage in his career; a complete embarassment. You can pretty much say the same for Philip Rivers, but at least Brady has won something. Plus up here I have to deal with all the annoying Patriots "fans" who have never heard of Tony Eason or Andre Tippet.

Carolina has twelve year old Cam Newton... oh wait, I mean "Superman" to pair with perpetualy six-year-old Steve Smith. And seriously, who gives a shit about franchises that have been around for less than 25 years?

Then San Francisco... oy... San Francisco. Will goofy assed Colin Kaepernick try to trademark spiking the ball this season? Because, you know, he invented that. Will Justin Smith ever get called for tackling O-linemen? Is this the year Charles Manson... I mean, Jim Harbaugh's heart explodes on the sideline?

I guess I'll have to root for Denver... except that oh yeah, Peyton Manning always finds a new way to choke in the playoffs.

I think I might just not be that into football anymore.

Like I wrote in another post Bro...this year I am all AFC... there is not one NFC team that I want to see winning it all... Spot on about the personalities as well. With the exception of the Patsies...all of this talk and having won jack and shit...most of these guys should shut the fuck up... :stfu:

Was a pretty dumb question. You should hate reporters not the NFL

Yeah I take it back.

Every reporter should be threatened for asking a player if he'd root for another team, or for assuming that Steve Smith had any friends/former college or pro teammates/interest in anything not Steve Smith.

Why be on the podium if you won't answer any questions? Look, the guy is a great receiver I'll give him that. Has heart and plays through pain, does his job but he's cocky majority of the time. Any fight or scuffle that breaks out, this guy is always in the middle of it and always from him starting it. Instead of talking smack after every catch you make and starting something, how about return to the line of scrimmage and get ready for the next play. Let your skills do the talking, not your mouth!

The Above from a comment on the site. Steve Smith always struck me as an asshole... a chippy loud mouth asshole and I am glad the Panthers lost. Now only if the NFC loses in the bowl will I be satisfied.