SportsWrath

Aaaa....Yankees are in the Playoffs.....helloooo

Chuck Wagon

Ohtani isn't signing with a good team..giants or Mariners will sign him.

Obviously he doesn't care about winning or money.

Now that I think about it and watched more of him....I don't see him being a star in the majors..his swing has massive holes and will struggle against MLB velocity..he won't have the time to rest like he does in Japan..maybe he hits once a week..and it can take a toll on his pitching.

But for 3 mil, he his definitely worth a roll of the dice...even if you have to groom him in the minors for a year or so since he is so young.

I think he will be a good pitcher..but not right away

I've given it more thought...who the hell does this ohtani guy think he is?

Never played against any of the best players in the world..asks teams to fill out an application..wants to do everything his way..talk about a selfish guy. Wants to be the biggest star on the team.. only wants to play for teams closer to Japan (understandable) et cetera.

Guy is acting like he really is babe Ruth. And hasn't had a hit or gotten an out in the majors.

I hope this guy is a bust..but he is young..so maybe he falls back to earth and settles in on only pitching so by the time he is 25 he will be a good pitcher

Just a minor adjustment. What youll learn is when players have career years, best take advantage because the next year is different...and Stanton looks to be on board...

he has been hurt a lot..only played like one other full season. But never posted and ops under 833..which is very good. When healthy, he is a great hitter.

He definitely holds all the cards. It's just a matter of how much money the team he is going to is willing to take on...which is what the marlins want. They need to clear that salary. And get rid of that eyesore over the center field wall... ugliest ballpark in the game

yea screw him. be nice to have those homers in ATT but we won more chamiopnships than anyone this decade with pitching, defense and smarts. We were probably over reacting to a bad season anyway. He could've been another Zito. Now hes Dead to me...

I could argue that the entire team other than Posey is bad.. position wise....like really bad.

And the giants pitching staff isn't that great..no real ace..bungarner is their ace, but he isn't an ace. Still, you could do much worse than him as your best pitcher. an ace in front on him would be nice

Bum is top 10 in MLB. Panik and Crawford are solid up the middle. Cueto is very good, smarja seems to be growing into a smart pitcher. Moore has great stuff but something up with his head. Not worried about pen. Pretty solid. Outfield is a big issue.

Panick is terrible so is Crawford.

Without looking up their stats , have they ever had an ops over 700?

They're good fielder's though and that has value up the middle so maybe I'm being too harsh

Top ten isn't an ace..there are only like 5 true aces in baseball... Kershaw, scherzer, sale, Zoolander (if he is back like his time with Houston suggests), the long hair guy on the mets..Noah something

Panick is terrible so is Crawford.

Without looking up their stats , have they ever had an ops over 700?

They're good fielder's though and that has value up the middle so maybe I'm being too harsh

Top ten isn't an ace..there are only like 5 true aces in baseball... Kershaw, scherzer, sale, Zoolander (if he is back like his time with Houston suggests), the long hair guy on the mets..Noah something

2 gold glovers, of course you're harsh. I don't know what ops is. Dodgers had that kind of fielding they'd be world champs. Bum has beaten all those guys when it counted. But you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how misinformed ;p

Was Andy pettitte an ace?

Don't get me wrong a I love madbum, always have..been following him his entire career..I believe it was I that let you know about him when he was a minor leaguer looking for his lost velocity.

I'd take him on my team in a minute..and I agree he is a top 10 pitcher in the national league.maybe top 7 in the senior circuit

He is still young, he can become an ace..but I'd say he is a very good number 2+ or a 1-

Andy Petite was an ACe when he was using. , you did tell me about him. in your dreams...Actually Ive been to his hometown quite a few times and was told about him from a local when he was in high school I think. Again, pitching is not a worry for them except Moore. These AL pitchers come to NL and have big trouble.

Whatever you say Blu..I know I told you about his loss of velocity well before he was in the majors..it was big concern and dropped his prospect status significantly, obviously he regained his below and has become a great major league pitcher.

Andy has a career era over 3.5..close to 4..that's not an ace..he was a big game pitcher for sure, but never was an ace. Solid two, 3+ the majority of his career.

Funny, you say he was an ace when he was using steroids..he had his best years in 97, before he used.

I don't count his great season in Houston, it was the nl..where mediocre al pitchers become top of the rotation guys

Whatever you say. I don't recall why I was schooling you on him, but I definitely recall doing so. You're the only person i would talk about him with since you're the only person I know that's a giants fan.

And you know when pettitte was using and when he wasn't?

I'm misinformed, but you don't know what ops is. 1950 called, they want their archaic ways of evaluating player's back