SportsWrath

Fitzpatrick signs with jets

Herc

1 year? I honestly feel bad for the guy, he's not HoF material but he's way better than a lot of tenured QBs out there, including the last 7+ Jets QBs

So you'll be drafting him on your fantasy team then?

1 year? I honestly feel bad for the guy, he's not HoF material but he's way better than a lot of tenured QBs out there, including the last 7+ Jets QBs

He probably could of gotten a better deal if he didnt act all diva on the Jets. They wanted him back and it was clear they did, he just cant accept that he isnt a franchise QB, just a decent journeyman stop gap.

Not to mention it's not like a single other team in the NFL was knocking at his door begging him to be their starter week one, he knew the Jets are the only team willing to throw a contract at him.

He might of even fucked his chances over starting the year since Bowels and the Jets have been getting ready to start Geno and give him another go, which they should do.

Right after Neil rackers

Aw c'mon, man. You're a gambling man. You know about superstition. I had to take him high just because I did once on a winning team.

Too bad you weren't in my first league where I drafted Priest Holmes #4 overall..........the year he was on IR. Dubby never lets me forget it.

He probably could of gotten a better deal if he didnt act all diva on the Jets. They wanted him back and it was clear they did, he just cant accept that he isnt a franchise QB, just a decent journeyman stop gap.

Not to mention it's not like a single other team in the NFL was knocking at his door begging him to be their starter week one, he knew the Jets are the only team willing to throw a contract at him.

He might of even fucked his chances over starting the year since Bowels and the Jets have been getting ready to start Geno and give him another go, which they should do.

If Bowles wants to be fired then starting Smith will work out well.

I'm with Tree on this one but the NFL is ridiculous at times. Look how much Osweiler got and he's destined to be the next Flynn.

I was there! Honestly the superstition thing will totally get me off your back bc I do a lot of stupid shit with gambling and poker for the same reason

I didn't realize you were there. I only remember Dub, and I think JR, because we were all IM'ing at the same time as the draft when all of a sudden I did the deed. God damn those drafts were fun.

I knew if anyone understood superstition, it would be you.

I didn't realize you were there. I only remember Dub, and I think JR, because we were all IM'ing at the same time as the draft when all of a sudden I did the deed. God damn those drafts were fun.

I knew if anyone understood superstition, it would be you.

I think I was there too. Boo tried to upstage you the next season my drafting Baltimore D in the 1st.

I think I was there too. Boo tried to upstage you the next season my drafting Baltimore D in the 1st.

I don't think anything trumps taking an IR'd player #4 overall. Even taking a kicker or a D 1st overall would get you some kind of points. It's fun to talk about it now though. Live and learn.