SportsWrath

NY Mets @ Philadelphia Phillies

Utley isn't the best fielder obviously - for the most part he makes the plays he's supposed to make, and once in a while makes a really nice one. But he's that guy that's gonna bust his ass on every single play his entire career - the emotion and positive influence that should cause (but seemingly isn't on this team) is invaluable.

By the way, Sal Fasano has the coolest haircut and mustache in all of baseball, and I love him for it.

The Phillies always have cool white guys year after year for some reason. Pete Incavelia, Kruk, Dykstra, Burrell, Roland, Wolf, Fasano....

Stupid Trax is falling apart

4-2 Mets.

Give Tracshel 1, he will make sure they get 2. Give him 9, he will make sure they get 10. In other words he is a loser. :TD:

He will continue to be the weak link in this rotation as he has been for years(although he was clutch during that pressure packed 90 loss season of 2003). :TD:

Give Tracshel 1, he will make sure they get 2. Give him 9, he will make sure they get 10. In other words he is a loser. :TD:

He will continue to be the weak link in this rotation as he has been for years(although he was clutch during that pressure packed 90 loss season of 2003). :TD:

I felt he was the weak link coming in to this season even with the unproven Bannister and Zambrano. I hate watching games that he pitches. He seems to just lob it in.

I hate Trachsel!!! :furious:

I'd rather have had Soler playing today

The Phillies always have cool white guys year after year for some reason. Pete Incavelia, Kruk, Dykstra, Burrell, Roland, Wolf, Fasano....

Yeah, I especially loved that 93 team - gotta love that blue collar mentality they all had. I'll never forget when someone asked Kruk about his weight and how he could be a professional athlete and he said, "I'm not an athlete, I'm a baseball player."

Hey, I didn't see you at the game the other night... I told you to hold up a sign that said, "Plax 4 Prez will you marry me." lol j/k j/k

The guy behind me, took it and tore it up....sorry.

By the way, it's strange that it's pouring down at the ballpark, but the sun is still out at my house (just a few miles away).

It's raining in Pennsyltucky? It's B. U. T. full here.

Trachsel doesn't even have 1 K.. :brooding:

He's an asshole. When Bannister comes back he should be taking his place as the 5th starter, but no one will take Trachsel's suckiness, contract, and birthdate.