SportsWrath

Phillies at Mets

Jay Lesner

Don't blame Reyes. They should have score more than 5 runs tonight. Some bad base running decisions and some bad coaching. Johan only had 105 pitches. He should have started the inning no doubt but xxi-xxiv, I meant that Joe Smith should have been up next instead of goggles.

i missed the game too... im glad i got to see dark knight instead of this trainwreck.

i got the gist of how johan was great through 8 and jerry pulled him but still 6 runs in the 9th? the fuck?

I go outside for awhile with the Mets needing only 6 outs and a comfortable 3 run lead, and we have Duaner blowing the entire lead? WTF happened?! And truly, how many of Johan's quality starts are we going to blow? I agree with xxi, this is on Manuel. He should've let him start the 9th.

In reality, it is only one game. The season is not over, we are one game out. A win tomorrow, we all forget about this. Manual has called some good games but this one was his worst and no one can be perfect all the time. Everyone makes mistakes and remember he is still feeling out his pen. He should have started Santana in the ninth, if not Smith should have been there. I really like Sanchez but this is not the first time this has happened. I am sure Manual will learn from his mistakes. We do need another bat and maybe another reliever.

Now this base running mistakes concern me. I don't know why Endy didn't go to third on that gapper.

I was just going to post that, whenever his team needs him most...he is no where to be found.

He said he was ready for last night, that there were some spasms but he wanted to warm up. Manuel wanted him to take the night off instead.

God, you guys have such a hard on for Victorino. :rolleyes:

I feel bad for Victorino. It is clear his parents did not love him. When your last name is Victorino the last thing your parents should do is name you a girls name. With a last name like that you should have a first name like Vinny or Bobby or even Salvatore, but Shane? Imagine how badly he got picked on? Probably why he wears a double sided helmet, probably took the short bus to school as well.

It was painfully obvious why the Mets are currently winning this game.

Before the game I was honored, I guess you could say for being an employee of the month

where I work. They actually announced my name over the PA (which means my name was announced

over the Shea Stadium PA system...I obviously rock) and I took pictures with Mr. Met and Send 'em

Home Sandy Alomar Sr.

It was painfully obvious why the Mets are currently winning this game.

Before the game I was honored, I guess you could say for being an employee of the month

where I work. They actually announced my name over the PA (which means my name was announced

over the Shea Stadium PA system...I obviously rock) and I took pictures with Mr. Met and Send 'em

Home Sandy Alomar Sr.

Does Sandy call him Senor Met?

Congrats, I heard Delgado was the runner up.

Does Sandy call him Senor Met?

Congrats, I heard Delgado was the runner up.

I didn't really get to speak to him that much, he just said "Congrats, thank you for the hard work"

shook my hand and then Mr. Met gave me a pound and took some pictures.