SportsWrath

Mets (7-6) vs Nationals (4-11) 7:10 PM

RandolphScott

Are you serious? I love Reyes' personality and think it's very much needed on this team that can look so damn tight sometimes from Willie's completely buttoned up (sometimes to the point of suffocation) approach.

I am as serious as cancer, this dipshits antics do nothing but enrage the opposition and make him look like a little leaguer.

Rememeber game 161 last year? Game 162 was a direct product of his antics.

Act professional like you have been there before.

I am as serious as cancer, this dipshits antics do nothing but enrage the opposition and make him look like a little leaguer.

I completely 100% disagree. Remember it's a game. Unpucker that asshole of yours!

I've gone through extensive physiological training to forget that day.

I completely 100% disagree. Remember it's a game. Unpucker that asshole of yours!

Its a game to you and I its a profession to the guys who play it. No one wants to be shown up, thats what Reyes does the Marlins told you as much last year.

Another thing about that game (162 of last year). Who was pissed off going into that game? Do you remember? It was Hanley Ramirez. He was all mad and had that quote in the paper. What did Hanley do in that game? 0-4 with 2 K's and a BB. If Jose's personality gets under their skin, I would prefer that, because I'd rather them be thinking about Jose than what the pitcher is throwing. We lost that game because Glavine sucks and he was due for another shit game, and our guys still couldn't hit. It had nothing to do with Reyes other than the fact that he went 0-5 that day.

Another thing about that game (162 of last year). Who was pissed off going into that game? Do you remember? It was Hanley Ramirez. He was all mad and had that quote in the paper. What did Hanley do in that game? 0-4 with 2 K's and a BB. If Jose's personality gets under their skin, I would prefer that, because I'd rather them be thinking about Jose than what the pitcher is throwing. We lost that game because Glavine sucks and he was due for another shit game, and our guys still couldn't hit. It had nothing to do with Reyes other than the fact that he went 0-5 that day.

Stop talking about last year guys...it never happened as far as I am concerned.

and he incited a team who had their nags packed and ready to go home. They played that game as hard as they played any all year. The manager managed it like it was a world series game.

Ever hear the old adage let sleeping dofs lie? The Mets led by the dancing squirrel Reyes could not do that and paid dearly the next day.

Its a game to you and I its a profession to the guys who play it. No one wants to be shown up, thats what Reyes does the Marlins told you as much last year.

They are allowed to have fun, you No-Fun Police! And it's actually necessary. I remember another team that had fun... 1986. What about the "Idiots"? That's who Jose is and you can't take that away from him. It adds to the team atmosphere and loosens guys up. Beltran recognized it and so did I from the beginning of the season I thought they were playing too damn tight and was praying Reyes would go back to being himself to facilitate that happening.

They are allowed to have, you No-Fun Police! And it's actually necessary. I remember another team that had fun... 1986. What about the "Idiots"? That's who Jose is and you can't take that away from him. It adds to the team atmosphere and loosens guys up. Beltran recognized it and so did I from the beginning of the season I thought they were playing too damn tight and was praying Reyes would go back to being himself to facilitate that happening.

Does Derek Jeter act like that? There is a good example of a team leader acting like a professional and like he has been there before. If this team needs someone to act like a fucking jerkoff to win they can simply have Mr. Met do cartwheels, not the starting shortstop.

BTW, I would hope Carlos Beltran can take his new found team leadership to a level of where he no longer forgets how to spea english after striking out looking to end a game.

Oh sorry, I thought you said avatar.

That's Paula Creamer of the LPGA Tour...she is 20 years old and I want to fuck her.

Don't get me wrong, I would fuck her until she couldnt hit the ball straight ever again, but she could use some enhancement. Especially with those wide hips, she could pull off another cup size or 2 and still look "natural".

and he incited a team who had their nags packed and ready to go home. They played that game as hard as they played any all year. The manager managed it like it was a world series game.

Ever hear the old adage let sleeping dofs lie? The Mets led by the dancing squirrel Reyes could not do that and paid dearly the next day.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. In every sport I've ever played, when the opposition got really pissed it was to my advantage. And frankly, I really don't care if they get mad at Reyes or not. I will take our talent over their anger every time. If Reyes was having a little more fun last September maybe he hits better and we win a couple more games and make the playoffs.

Does Derek Jeter act like that? There is a good example of a team leader acting like a professional and like he has been there before. If this team needs someone to act like a fucking jerkoff to win they can simply have Mr. Met do cartwheels, not the starting shortstop.

BTW, I would hope Carlos Beltran can take his new found team leadership to a level of where he no longer forgets how to spea english after striking out looking to end a game.

Predictable response. And if you like that, go be a Yankee fan. Us Mets fans PREFER our team not to be tight-asses like the Yankees. Reyes is not Jeter, never will be, and shouldn't try to be. You can't make someone be someone they're not.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. In every sport I've ever played, when the opposition got really pissed it was to my advantage. And frankly, I really don't care if they get mad at Reyes or not. I will take our talent over their anger every time. If Reyes was having a little more fun last September maybe he hits better and we win a couple more games and make the playoffs.

You hammered home my point right there. The guy had a putrid September and that day acted like all was good and alright in the world. Its like he thought it was over. Maybe if Reyes got some more hits and ran out more balls and did not have to get benched like he did in Houston and focused on the task at hand instead of pretending he was on some fucking Salsa line the team would not have embarassed itself in EPIC proportions.

Don't get me wrong, I would fuck her until she couldnt hit the ball straight ever again, but she could use some enhancement. Especially with those wide hips, she could pull off another cup size or 2 and still look "natural".

I dunno, I think if she got bigger tits it might alter her swing.