SportsWrath

Can we buy a win against the Braves?

RandolphScott

Can I claim Schoeneweis?

thats a good one.

Ok my pet peeve list

Wagner- I still hold bitterness for game 2 last year and his manager having to confidence to place him o the mound in the 9th inning at home in a tie game as the book usually is.

LoDuca, GateB would have a higher slugging% as a hitter

Beltran- stop ovulating and play

thats a good one.

Ok my pet peeve list

Wagner- I still hold bitterness for game 2 last year and his manager having to confidence to place him o the mound in the 9th inning at home in a tie game as the book usually is.

LoDuca, GateB would have a higher slugging% as a hitter

Beltran- stop ovulating and play

Oh fuck that, I'm claiming Beltran for the sole reason that he's so irrelevant right now, I forgot about him.

I'm putting Schoeneweis back on the market.

Glavine still has his moments, and I'd give him the ball in a big game anytime.

It gets very frustrating watching him pitch. If Maine and Perez can get back to where they were earlier, he's our 4th starter.

It gets very frustrating watching him pitch. If Maine and Perez can get back to where they were earlier, he's our 4th starter.

Don't worry about Maine. He had one bad inning his last start, and he should have been out of it before any runs scored. Perez, I'm a little worried about. He seems to have lost some focus. What was with the pause in the leg kick a few starts ago? Stop fucking around and pitch!

What the Mets need is one of them real hot streaks, like 13 out of 15 something like that. They unlike the rest of the league have not had one real hot streak like that yet. My guess is if they can get hot like that sometime soon, they can put major space between them and the Braves/Phils.

Easier said then done though.

What the Mets need is one of them real hot streaks, like 13 out of 15 something like that. They unlike the rest of the league have not had one real hot streak like that yet. My guess is if they can get hot like that sometime soon, they can put major space between them and the Braves/Phils.

Easier said then done though.

The Mets have not won 5 in a row all season. No better time to start such a streak than now. The Braves and Phils have been begging us to run away with this division. It's time to do it.

Don't worry about Maine. He had one bad inning his last start, and he should have been out of it before any runs scored. Perez, I'm a little worried about. He seems to have lost some focus. What was with the pause in the leg kick a few starts ago? Stop fucking around and pitch!

i actually think his leg was up a little bit longer than usual on tuesday. it wasnt as noticable a pause, but it seemed to be up there a little longer.

maybe he's going through a dead arm period? idk, but we need him for the playoffs.