SportsWrath

New York Mets @ Atlanta Braves game series

Plax 4 Prez

Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

We'll win 14-3 tomorrow.

Delgado is KILLING us. Put him on the DL, something's wrong. Put Green at first. Start Gomez.

I have a feeling Delgado hits two homers tomorrow. :ph34r:

I would love to see Green at first, but do you think he would pull a Piazza?

When green had that lazy fly ball drop infront of him in that Yankee game he got himself on my shit list <_<

I also would not like to take Delgado out of the line-up. He will get his swing back only by facing pitchers, sitting on the bench will do him no good unless he is actually injured.

One thing I noticed about Ollie is that when he makes his mistakes, he always misses bad. IMO that is a good thing. His mistakes have usually been middle of the plate or up enough where the hitter can crush it. Now it's way outside or way inside so it's just a wild ball. Not sure if that's intentional but it's clear on a night like last night where he was wild, he sitll managed to not get hit around.

His stuff was great last night. That slider was biting and his fastball was electric.

What the fuck was that? That umpire better not let me get a hold of his address. No way in hell did Wright come close to swinging.

These umpires are fuckin horrible. Smoltz strikes aren't strikes for Glavine. D. Wright did not swing to end the inning with bases loaded. Diaz (I think) was out at second on that pick off. WHAT THE FUCK! I HATE THE FUCKING BRAVES!!!

Just waiting for the third base ump to get in on the bad call parade/

Man, this series has been brutal.

At least what losing to the Braves has done is finally make me hate them. Last year, I didn't care enough to hate them. 05 I was still figuring out everything about the Mets.

But now I know how much I hate them. Boy it's been ugly in this house tonight.

I could flash back to 1996, 99 98 00 whatever and I have seen games in Turner like this before. The converted outfielder at 2b is now Joe Morgan, no range Renteria is now Ozzie Smith and look at this a man named Prado is Brooks Robinson. THis is sickening.

I could flash back to 1996, 99 98 00 whatever and I have seen games in Turner like this before. The converted outfielder at 2b is now Joe Morgan, no range Renteria is now Ozzie Smith and look at this a man named Prado is Brooks Robinson. THis is sickening.

Bob Wickman turns into Doug Sick for about 3 minutes, then turns into

Lee Smith.

Then he doesn't hit .293, .302 and .311. I fail to

believe that.

hence why I assert the 2007 splits. Speaking this year. K's are up, average is down and the splits vs better quality pitching is mind boggling.