SportsWrath

How does it feel to have a better team than the Yanks, Mets fans?

Guest StrahansGap

Is it the one with the badass bus outside of it? Ive been there before long ass time ago. Forgot what it's called pass it all the time on the way to cocoa. What kind of car you race?

1998 GSX Eclipse... it's all-wheel drive with turbo... I only run 14's but I love racing

I used to love imports but now I don't like em much. I got to race in a RAM SRT-10 and Viper SRT-10 before it was pretty sexy.

that's fucken sweet!! :clap:

the fastest car I've drove was a Corvette Z06... it was so fat that when I revved the engine I got a hard-on :wub:

that's fucken sweet!! :clap:

the fastest car I've drove was a Corvette Z06... it was so fat that when I revved the engine I got a hard-on :wub:

Yeah i rode in one of those once when my friend worked at Mazda and I went with him to get gas. It hugs the road so damn good...

Oh and where in Deltona do you live? I don't know any name but is it a Lowes and if you keep going there is a BlockBuster at an intesection on the left front side and if you turn rigth and go down a lil but there is a plaza with a Big lots in it.

Oh and where in Deltona do you live? I don't know any name but is it a Lowes and if you keep going there is a BlockBuster at an intesection on the left front side and if you turn rigth and go down a lil but there is a plaza with a Big lots in it.

do you know where Howland and Elcam are? I live near there... Howland is where Pine Ride High and Deltona High are... lol, I went too both

Your either talking about Enterprise or Saxon BLVD in Orange City

Guest StrahansGap
btw..... if you post in my section another time I'll ban you...seriously!

Ban me for what? I thought I made a valid point regarding the "best team money can buy" bullcrap out of pure frustration from the Yankees losing and you Met fans don't want to hear it. That's just fine. I was called stupid in this thread more than you were called a redneck and someone even said something about my mother. I'm not going to just sit here and take it. If you were offended by the redneck statement then I apologize, but once I hear something about my loved ones, I'll go all out!

Ban me for what? I thought I made a valid point regarding the "best team money can buy" bullcrap out of pure frustration from the Yankees losing and you Met fans don't want to hear it. That's just fine. I was called stupid in this thread more than you were called a redneck and someone even said something about my mother. I'm not going to just sit here and take it. If you were offended by the redneck statement then I apologize, but once I hear something about my loved ones, I'll go all out!

Dude, no one would have said shit to you if you didn't post your troll topic over here. You only did that to get under peoples skin in the Mets section, which is the definition of a troll. People like this board because they don't have to deal with trolls that post crap like this. Don't post your BS and no one will say anything about your mother.

I'm not sure anyone is arguing that the Mets spend money, they just don't spend close to what your team spent on a first round exit. If you want to be a bitter douche bag, do it in the Yankees section.

Your sister's ass!!!

Your sister's ass!!!

well then direct your hostility to the one who talked shit to your mom... you called me a redneck for saying "this is the dumbest thread." go back to page one and re-read this thread... I don't need to talk about people's family to make a point