SportsWrath

Giants vs the Bye Week thread.

BlueInCanada

Yeah I've been tough on Hernandez, but honestly he's the only one on the Oline who actually makes consistent blocks in the run/pass game and another year under his belt he's just going to get better.

Like you said when you cant trust/know what the guy to the left and right of your are going to do on line, it's not going to end well.

I wanted a complete rebuild from the moment Coughlin left, should of just blown the entire thing up then.

Mara is reaping what he soed? Sowed? Sowededed?

This is what happens when your owner thinks he can just hold that playoff window open while trying to do the same thing all those losing years.

Sown.

I can't think of a time that I watched zero football and that day was today. I don't know if the product just sucks or it's just frustrating how much the Giants suck and I don't care to watch anything else.

Some really good games this week that came down to the final seconds of play.

I think the problem is right now with the NFL is the parity is so skewed that most games are either a complete blow out which is boring to most fans, or a defense struggle that viewers also find boring.

Honestly though this year of football bas been one of the better ffrom just a fan of the game stand point.

Now the Giants and what they show up with on the field is another thing.

It was nice though not watching teams like the Giants and seeing they are just the same as the other bottom feeders.

Hopefully Mara didn't let a fan convince him to not watch other teams this week.

Dak looking a lot like Eli with pressure in his face 99% of the time.

And has a quarter of Mannings season touchdown total in 3 quarters of 1 game. Guess playing against a pass rush is just something thats expected of NFL caliber quarterbacks.

And has a quarter of Mannings season touchdown total in 3 quarters of 1 game. Guess playing against a pass rush is just something thats expected of NFL caliber quarterbacks

lol still on the Manning kick eh?

Get over it Storm, Manning is done.

It's rumored Dak is on the bad side of Jerriah Jesus Jones, and I can see why, dude crumbles under pressure.

Im just saying, hes still found a way to keep the game tied (when I first saw your post at least) despite being pressured. Hes still playing well. Eli plays well in garbage time when the defense isnt playing.

Im just saying, hes still found a way to keep the game tied (when I first saw your post at least) despite being pressured. Hes still playing well. Eli plays well in garbage time when the defense isnt playing.

I don't care about Eli though, he's not playing this week.

I'm just saying Dak looks like shit under pressure, despite being a mobile QB, and is hurting his team more then helping.

And I can understand why Dallas is looking at a replacement option.

Kid pulls the ball down to quickly and tried to scramble when he should just get rid of the ball.

Another young qb who cant evolve past play action and a scaled down offensive game plan. The media falls for it and crowns them every time

The difference in QBs is there.

Mariota = first round talent QB.

Dak = fourth round talent QB.

Both are facing pressure, Mariota is running when he needs to, but making the passes.

Dak just pulls the ball down way to quickly and tries to scramble.

lol still on the Manning kick eh?

Get over it Storm, Manning is done.

It's rumored Dak is on the bad side of Jerriah Jesus Jones, and I can see why, dude crumbles under pressure.

We know Manning is done... Even he knows that. He already cemented legacy as a Giants great... unlike you; were reluctant to trash him.

We know Manning is done... Even he knows that. He already cemented legacy as a Giants great... unlike you; were reluctant to trash him.

lol settle down Nas, and get off your Eli high horse.

I defended Eli pretty religiously up to a few weeks into the season when I seen the sudden change in Eli.

The amount of Eli gear I own means he probably made a pretty penny off me and his whole authentic scam.

I love the guy, but I'm not going to act like he's the QB of the future.

lol settle down Nas, and get off your Eli high horse.

I defended Eli pretty religiously up to a few weeks into the season when I seen the sudden change in Eli.

The amount of Eli gear I own means he probably made a pretty penny off me and his whole authentic scam.

I love the guy, but I'm not going to act like he's the QB of the future.

Youre replying to your own interpretation of what I said.