SportsWrath

Camp 2016

UK-Giantsfan

He's drawn Beckham? More than held his own....what are they both playing grab-ass on the sidelines? Beckham has minimally participated in camp thus far.

Everything I've read the only time Beckham has been limited has been when he collided with Jenkins.

Hearing Apple has been good too, on the other hand Jenkins has been awful

The day we signed Jenkins I went over to the St.Louis LA forums, not a single post or thread had any semblance of regret/loss of losing Jenkins.

The general theme was "LOL they paid what for a guy who shows up to three games a year?"

Think about how many more games we would have won last year if our D could have come up with one more late stop.

Think of how many games we would of won if the offense was able to get one first down and the D never got back on the field

Sean smith cost half as much and is a better CB. Oh well it's over now and all we can do is hope he plays like a pro bowler

Yeah, lets hope the Giants knew what they were doing when they threw that money at Jenkins.

The kid can play as a top 5 corner in the league, the problem is he only plays that way for a quarter or two.

Webby was able to take off under Spags, maybe Jenkins will be the same.

Well he's a gambler. Gonna see some great defensive plays and he's gonna get burned on others. I'm guessing they think that style jives well with the superior pass rush they figured they built. But yeah he's way overpaid until he proves otherwise

He's drawn Beckham? More than held his own....what are they both playing grab-ass on the sidelines? Beckham has minimally participated in camp thus far.

To be fair, the Giants are expected to possibly be the best grab-ass team in the league this year.

Think of how many games we would of won if the offense was able to get one first down and the D never got back on the field

Or if the O could have come up with one more first down and ran some time off the clock.

True, of course. Also true that we were 8th in total offense and 6th in points per game, while on defense, we were dead last - 32nd - in total D and a lofty 30th in ppg.

Saw some footage of Apple owning both Harris and Cruz.

Well, this is good and bad. I would totally expect a first round pick to be able to neutralize another team's 3rd or 4th wide receiver like Harris. However, it doesn't bode well for Cruz's comeback.

Well, this is good and bad. I would totally expect a first round pick to be able to neutralize another team's 3rd or 4th wide receiver like Harris. However, it doesn't bode well for Cruz's comeback.

Shepard doesnt bode well for Cruz's comeback, he's everything Cruz was except better actually.

I'm fully expecting the starting trio of WRs being OBJ, Shepard and Harris, with Cruz being injured by week four.

I wouldn't think Cruz is going %100 in training camp. just to be cautious.