SportsWrath

Camp 2016

UK-Giantsfan

Conor Orr @ConorOrr 3m3 minutes ago

Harrison doesn't stand out for brutal hits, but his push is so strong. Could end up the Giants' best FA if he converts to a 4-3 well.

Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday 2m2 minutes ago

Now we know why McAdoo plays music at practices: To spare delicate ears from his colorful word choices when things don't meet his standards.

saw a couple clips of Richburg brutalizing Snacks.

Not sure if that's a good thing - because Richburg is so good - or a bad thing....

That's the hard thing about camp.

A guy makes an offensive play, is it good that he made a play, or bad because our defense got beat.

I tend to just be on the positive optimistic side.

That's the hard thing about camp.

A guy makes an offensive play, is it good that he made a play, or bad because our defense got beat.

I tend to just be on the positive optimistic side.

It helps them all get better, so I'm with you.

I read that Hall is likely using the Giants as a ploy to drive up the cost the Bengals will have to pay him...especially given the Jackson injury. But, that he ultimately would prefer to stay in Cincinnati. The only way I see him with us come fall is if we overpay for him. I would not hesitate to give him a 1 or 2 year deal, because I think veteran leadership is important, but I certainly don't break the bank for that given we have guys already who can provide the veteran perspective.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 12m12 minutes ago

Bobby Hart getting some reps at RT in team walk through drills with 1st team offense. First time I've seen him there with 1s today. #Giants

Read earlier today on either BBV or Giants Wire that McAdoo pretty much stated that Hart had every chance in the world to win that starting spot. Sounds like a 50/50 between he and Newhouse.

One of the fastest players at the NFL Combine in February, former Ohio State standout Eli Apple turned heads as a potential impact corner and improved his draft stock drastically as a workout beast, leading to a 10th overall selection by the New York Giants.

And now that training camp has commenced, Apple's showing off some of the work he's done during the offseason, specifically in the weight room:

.@Giants Dang @EliApple13 did you sneak @MickeyMarotti in your carry-on or what? 1f633.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png

Co4dF1cUMAELGiu.jpg

Mickey Marotti is Ohio State's renowned strength and conditioning coach who vowed to mold Apple into a physical defensive back since his arrival in Columbus as a four-prospect.

A two-year starter with the Buckeyes, Apple played at 198 pounds and was known more for his speed and athleticism rather than brawn, but he's clearly shifted his focus toward sculpting his frame as a pro.

Apple's drawn the tough cover of Odell Beckham Jr. during camp and has more than held his own, according to various practice reports.

They STINK until proven otherwise. 7-9 followed up with back to back 6-10 seasons. I don;t get the optimism. The O-line sucks balls and they have done nothing to improve it.

Have any of you guys listened to a Mcadoo "pep talk"? I've had flag league coaches sound more motivating.

One of the fastest players at the NFL Combine in February, former Ohio State standout Eli Apple turned heads as a potential impact corner and improved his draft stock drastically as a workout beast, leading to a 10th overall selection by the New York Giants.

And now that training camp has commenced, Apple's showing off some of the work he's done during the offseason, specifically in the weight room:

hNARncm7_bigger.jpgOhio State Football Verified account ‏@OhioStateFB

.@Giants Dang @EliApple13 did you sneak @MickeyMarotti in your carry-on or what? 1f633.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png

Co4dF1cUMAELGiu.jpg

Mickey Marotti is Ohio State's renowned strength and conditioning coach who vowed to mold Apple into a physical defensive back since his arrival in Columbus as a four-prospect.

A two-year starter with the Buckeyes, Apple played at 198 pounds and was known more for his speed and athleticism rather than brawn, but he's clearly shifted his focus toward sculpting his frame as a pro.

Apple's drawn the tough cover of Odell Beckham Jr. during camp and has more than held his own, according to various practice reports.

Hearing Apple has been good too, on the other hand Jenkins has been awful

Co4dF1cUMAELGiu.jpg

He's drawn Beckham? More than held his own....what are they both playing grab-ass on the sidelines? Beckham has minimally participated in camp thus far.