SportsWrath

Report: Sterling Shepard Back in Concussion Protocol

mastershake

The article on NFL.com mentions he has had migraines since college.

Reminds me of that one WR there for the Vikings, Percey Harvin.

Was actually becoming a decent WR but from all reports suffered from sevre headaches in college and in the NFL.

Used pot to cope.

Hopefully Shepard gets this under control.

Not a good time for a poor Rookie to be thrown into the fighting pits with no weapons and no armor. Nate Solder's playing like a bum, the OL player poorly (but that could be product of a lack of a run game), Barkley is injured, Tate was out and now Shepard is out. And these are the weapons with which we expect Danny Dimes to play well?

Another David Carr scenario is not far off.

Not a good time for a poor Rookie to be thrown into the fighting pits with no weapons and no armor. Nate Solder's playing like a bum, the OL player poorly (but that could be product of a lack of a run game), Barkley is injured, Tate was out and now Shepard is out. And these are the weapons with which we expect Danny Dimes to play well?

I wouldn't go that far yet.

Dimes can move and get out of the way of pressure, however if he has many more games like the Vikings we've just seen then yeah he's going to be dead before year five.

Honestly LT might just be our top priority next to a pass rushing DE.

Unfortunately both you usually have to horribly over pay for in FA and not get the same value back, or spend a decent pick or two on in the draft.

Ok chicken little. Still one game out of first.

I think we need to be prepared for this to be Jones' worst game of the year coming up against the Pats. This team is going to get steamrolled. The Pats aren't going to make the same mistakes the vikings made, and the vikes still won by 18.

Yeah I might have to hide the whiskey this week...

I think we need to be prepared for this to be Jones' worst game of the year coming up against the Pats. This team is going to get steamrolled. The Pats aren't going to make the same mistakes the vikings made, and the vikes still won by 18.

The only... ONLY.. chance we might have is that the Giants might still be in Tom Deflatey's head. We were one dropped Landon Collins INT away from winning the last game, and we finished that season 6-10.

However, I see a thirty-point loss here honestly.

The article on NFL.com mentions he has had migraines since college.

Reminds me of that one WR there for the Vikings, Percey Harvin.

Was actually becoming a decent WR but from all reports suffered from sevre headaches in college and in the NFL.

Used pot to cope.

Hopefully Shepard gets this under control.

Pot doesn't work for that shit... it's a combination of preventive (which doesn't work for me), the new once a month injectable medication (neither has worked for me... Emgality worked for 2 months to cut down the number of headaces but I'm back to square one getting them daily)... his best best is using the abortive medication such as Frovatriptan which is to be taken as soon as he feels the headache coming on... I have to believe the head injuries and the toll hits take on our bodies play a huge role... a lot of nerve compression around the neck/shoulder areas.

does for me. Doesn't do much for the pain itself, but it does make it easier to ignore the pain, and totally fixes up the nausea that comes along with my migraines.

You get the pussy migraines lol... I get the vicious ax in your skull kindda migraines.

You get the pussy migraines lol... I get the vicious ax in your skull kindda migraines.

LOL! thank god, they're bad enough as is.

frankly cutting out all artificial caffeine is usually enough to keep me migraine free. That's my big trigger. Fake ass caffeinated shit gets me every time. Real coffee is fine.

LOL! thank god, they're bad enough as is.

frankly cutting out all artificial caffeine is usually enough to keep me migraine free. That's my big trigger. Fake ass caffeinated shit gets me every time. Real coffee is fine.

There are a million factors out there for me... even when I do everything right, I still get them... I have to believe mine is related to compressed nerves (now that I'm older) that I got from carrying heavy loads in the army... a 100 lbs ruck sack and a gas mask that needed to be strapped across the shoulder not to mention the canisters of ammo choking the crap out of me... all that compression is not catching up to me.... it explains what I wake up from sleep because of a horrific headache...