SportsWrath

The 1 and 4 club.

BlueInCanada

We are worse than last year- last year we had a bunch of injuries to skill players and we were playing teams on a 2nd place schedule.

This year we are relatively healthy and we are playing teams on a last place schedule.

I wouldn't say we're healthy... I don't recall how if ODB started game 1 but our best DE only played one game and Where the hell is Engram? Oh and our center was lost for the season.

I wouldn't say we're healthy... I don't recall how if ODB started game 1 but our best DE only played one game and Where the hell is Engram? Oh and our center was lost for the season.

There were moments in game 1 where Beckham made Jax look silly.

Engram was supposedly day to day and then that became 7 weeks.

Anway... I'm not high on the Sanders comparisons because that'll inevitably lead to a player vs player comparison and I REALLY don't wanna go there. That being said, his performances give me chills and make me wonder about all those that were saying we should've taken a rb later in the draft and question their sanity.

For the NFL, we are relatively healthy