SportsWrath

Do we care if Elliott plays Week 1 against us ?

UK-Giantsfan

I'm sure he could play on Sunday if he signed a contract extension Friday. I doubt he'll just show up on Sunday because the NFL season is starting. Don't think he is that stupid to be out of shape and completely unprepared.

Of course it matters he's a top 5 RB in the NFL.

It's like saying do you think teams would care if Barkley plays against them. The Cowboys are worse off without hin especially Dak.

Zeke not being with the team is negligible, the offense is practically a copy of last seasons it's not like they installed a new scheme or something.

And I highly doubt he's out of shape.

Elliot has been training constantly in Cabo the entire time he is holding out - he isnt exactly eating chips on his couch. Once he signs the extension, he plays without missing a beat from the following week. Having said that I hope he plays - we know how well the Giants deal with rookie/new players. Pollard might have a HOF game against us otherwise and itll make Zeke's extension even harder :)

Dude.

I'm trying to be optimistic, but that is a damn talented team, as well as experienced.

Yeah they easily have the best Oline in the NFL if not top 3.

Their defence is top 10 in the NFL at the moment, even with their 30 players serving drug suspension or on IR.

The only way I see the Giants walking out with a W, is the defence basically walks onto the field and plays like the 2007 Giants defence.

The Giants need to do themselves and Barkley a favor and resign him after this year to a big contract to avoid these situations like Zeke and Gordon.

Scares the hell out of me. Seems like its inevitable with every top rb now unless you spend like an idiot like the rams gm

Scares the hell out of me. Seems like its inevitable with every top rb now unless you spend like an idiot like the rams gm

Yeah you have to pay top players especially at positions like QB/RB/CB.

The difference between the average at those positions and top 10 is a pretty wide gap not really seen at other positions.