SportsWrath

Boredom Topic

Dragon

He wont be first ballot but he will eventually get in.

If he finishes his career with three or four more seasons like this previous one I don't think there is any discussion about how he wont be a HoFer.

Funny to think we are in an era where an number of current QBs will by in the HoF, Peyton, Brady, Eli, Brees, Rodgers, maybe Rivers, the Rapist.

This is the most plausible scenario. There are going to be many great QBs retiring at around the same time so it will make it more difficult on first year of eligibility. Eli should be inducted and with no injury issues he could be around for more than 4 years. Eli can take a hit like a champ and is very good at feeling pressure so he doesn't get blown up.

I don't know why Strahan didn't go first ballot either. Certainty not for football reasons.

It was between him and Sapp I think for the Dline nomination, there was no way they were letting Culp slip another year.

I think as much as we love Strahan, Sapp did revolutionize the three technique and is the standard that all DTs have since been held too.

He's a asshole and even worse human being but he was the best DT to play the game during his time, which is what I think gave Sapp the nod over Strah.

Even though I think Stahan was 10x the player Sapp was on and off the field.