SportsWrath

Fuck Nate Burleson......seriously! Fuck him

Iceman_NYG

I can understand being a little biased about former teams etc etc. I usually dont have a problem with people posting their personal opinions about their top 5 - top 10 blah blah....like that fuckface Norman did about his top 5 WRs. But this fucking takes the cake...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000666454/article/dez-bryant-julio-jones-among-most-valuable-pass-catchers

How in the world of motherfucks do you not put Odell on that list??? I dont see how anyone can leave him out - let alone not put him in the top 3!!!

Seriously NFL.com and NFL Network used to be actual places of information and good analysis.

They've gone the way of Fox News and Twitter, more emphasis on former players who cant even spell their own name let alone talk about football.

LOL always Fox News. Fox News is no different than any of the other big media networks, just a different flavor. They have started to go the way of ESPN. Focusing more on fluff like who has the best TD dance and pointless, mind-numbing shit like that than actual analysis.

LOL always Fox News. Fox News is no different than any of the other big media networks, just a different flavor. They have started to go the way of ESPN. Focusing more on fluff like who has the best TD dance and pointless, mind-numbing shit like that than actual analysis.

Which flavor would that be?

I was agreeing with you booyah. Witten is probably more value than Dez is. But withDez out the Boys tank. With ODB out the Giants disappear. Not trying to make a point actually - just that in terms of sheer talent and value - ODB should be No.1. We have no one else!