SportsWrath

Is Cruz ever going to make it back?

Treehugger

Yup. Not exactly an embarrassment of riches, but I feel good about WR.

And maybe it's just me, but I like this group of TEs too.

Whole damn offense should be good if they can pull a RT out of their asses.

Getting their 25th corner was more important than a franchise LT, because his mom is funny

The money game? He's lucky to have a job

That's actually what I meant.. he's playing the money game... meaning Cruz is not going to tell them his leg if fucked beyond repair even if it is.

That's actually what I meant.. he's playing the money game... meaning Cruz is not going to tell them his leg if fucked beyond repair even if it is.

Got you. Team doctors should realize that by now. I honestly didn't get the loyalty from the Giants side

Would have preferred Tunsil, too.....but if he can be as good as the two corners we have, I'll take that all day long! I'm still having nightmares, seeing receivers running free through our secondary, esp on 3rd downs!.

Would have preferred Tunsil, too.....but if he can be as good as the two corners we have, I'll take that all day long! I'm still having nightmares, seeing receivers running free through our secondary, esp on 3rd downs!.

Thing is teams were converting third downs on passes to a RB in the flat against our LB's

They were converting all over the field! Giants were dead last in 3rd down % against AND dead last in yards allowed in the air, giving up 240 yards more than the next to last team (Saints). That's a lot more than RBs catching the ball in the flat.

Yep. Would rather had the pothead than a third corner who's the exact same as the two corners they already have

The Giants have never gone after players with history, simple fact as a Giants fan, they dont take risks on those types of players.

I would of like Tunsil as well, but I have no problem with Apple, people tend to forget DRC is good to miss atleast 4-5 games a year and Jenkins is an up and down kid (honestly I think he's more down than up).

Apple will be starting this year and covering teams #1/2.

Besides if anything the Giant's dont need a LT, they are grooming Flowers for that, despite him still needing a ways to go.

The Giants have never gone after players with history, simple fact as a Giants fan, they dont take risks on those types of players.

I would of like Tunsil as well, but I have no problem with Apple, people tend to forget DRC is good to miss atleast 4-5 games a year and Jenkins is an up and down kid (honestly I think he's more down than up).

Besides if anything the Giant's dont need a LT, they are grooming Flowers for that, despite him still needing a ways to go.

I think your thinking of Amukamara, Blue. Rodgers-Cromartie is stalwart. He's missed one game as a Giant and a mere 5 games over 8 seasons...

Not to mention that Apple will at the very least take the place of Jayron Hosely... and I think we can all agree he's better than Hosely.

Not to mention that Apple will at the very least take the place of Jayron Hosely... and I think we can all agree he's better than Hosely.

That's assuming he can play the slot, which he never did at Ohio St and Jenkins doesn't have experience in the slot. They have three big press corners who all fit on the boundary. Aple was drafted to replace DRC in 2017

That's assuming he can play the slot, which he never did at Ohio St and Jenkins doesn't have experience in the slot. They have three big press corners who all fit on the boundary. Aple was drafted to replace DRC in 2017

Considering that typically the nickle position is played by the weakest CB or safety on the team, I really don't see what point you're trying to make.

I don't think I've ever heard that about a CB that they cant cover a slot.

Considering that typically the nickle position is played by the weakest CB or safety on the team, I really don't see what point you're trying to make.

I don't think I've ever heard that about a CB that they cant cover a slot.

I didn't even know how to respond to this. There's a big difference in playing the slot and playing boundary, just like there's a difference between slot WR and outside WR. For example DRC played slot in Philly and was awful

We don't have to assume anything.

It's physically impossible for any human being to be a worse corner than Jayron Hosely.

If you disagree with this statement, you are wrong.

We don't have to assume anything.

It's physically impossible for any human being to be a worse corner than Jayron Hosely.

If you disagree with this statement, you are wrong.

That's true, but Hosely was not coming back regardless. Apple wasn't drafted to replace Hosely, he was drafted to replace someone who doesn't need to be replaced right now. It is nice to have three quality corners in todays NFL and maybe one of them can play slot, all I'm saying is two of them don't have any experience there and one of them was not good there

That's true, but Hosely was not coming back regardless. Apple wasn't drafted to replace Hosely, he was drafted to replace someone who doesn't need to be replaced right now. It is nice to have three quality corners in todays NFL and maybe one of them can play slot, all I'm saying is two of them don't have any experience there and one of them was not good there

Once again this is something that Spagnuolo is going to take care of. He figured out how to get his four best pass rushers on the field in 2007, he can figure out how to get his three best CB's on the field as well.