SportsWrath

Khloé Kardashian: Reportedly Dating NFL Player Odell Beckham Jr.

jerseygiantfan

Might as well cut him now. Lamar Odom barely survived his short marriage with her. Ok that is harsh I'll admit simply because nothing good can come from being associated with a Kardashian/Jenner.

You're either talking about them because they disgust you or you're talking about them because in your fucked up view, they have something to offer society, be it fashion, fame, or whatever. At the end of the day, they're still being talked about.

It's similar to the Howard Stern phenomenon. People hated him, but they tuned in because they wanted to see what he'd say next.

You're either talking about them because they disgust you or you're talking about them because in your fucked up view, they have something to offer society, be it fashion, fame, or whatever. At the end of the day, they're still being talked about.

It's similar to the Howard Stern phenomenon. People hated him, but they tuned in because they wanted to see what he'd say next.

Which explains Trump

Which explains Trump

And a host of others who are famous for being famous. There is no justifiable reason to give these folks the attention they so desperately crave...yet they get it and cash in on it. It's a reflection of society, and that, more than the objects themselves, is what concerns me.

And a host of others who are famous for being famous. There is no justifiable reason to give these folks the attention they so desperately crave...yet they get it and cash in on it. It's a reflection of society, and that, more than the objects themselves, is what concerns me.

Time for you to join us in the P&R section

:barman:

I've stopped into P&R a time or two.

My problem is, I'll tell people where they're wrong, they refuse to see the wrongness of their wrong, and I write them off as a waste of my time, a hopeless case. Further, this pretty much involves most folks who argue politics on a sports message board. That said, I've read some seemingly informed opinions here and there on SW.