SportsWrath

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers, ALDS Game 3

njsmalls

I love Bruney.

You wonder why I'm Mr. Negativity. It's shit like this. I say something positive...I try to do something positive and it ends up blowing up in my fucking face. It happens to me with sports and with my real life.

Jared Wright goes tomorrow!!!

Did that retarded faggot ever get out of the third inning all season?

What I want to know is when did Torre stop smoking crack and start mainlining it?

It really is over

OUr pitching really wasn't the killer. It's the "Most Potent Line-up ever" that's killing us.

Might as well hit the bottle. Ease the pain a little. :cheers:

Ha, Id go on a bender.

It's like they dont care.

Actually, the one who looks like he cares the most is a former bo sock.

Torre messed with the chemistry when he put the kamikaze and black hitler back in the line up.

Ha, Id go on a bender.

It's like they dont care.

Actually, the one who looks like he cares the most is a former bo sock.

Torre messed with the chemistry when he put the kamikaze and black hitler back in the line up.

:LMAO:

I can't believe you just said that. That's what I always call him! That little mustache......

Rogers was fucking awesome tonight, gotta give him at least SOME credit.

Bruney can really throw some gas. Regardless of that home run he gave up, he looks like he can be a good pitcher for you guys.

Those umpires sucked tonight. Both calls were too obvious.

Oh yeah, anyone else sick of the Dominos commercial where "Fudge ems" and his comrade the pizza man get chased by an angry mob? I know I am.

You're probably gonna get Buck tomorrow :P

Rogers was fucking awesome tonight, gotta give him at least SOME credit.

Bruney can really throw some gas. Regardless of that home run he gave up, he looks like he can be a good pitcher for you guys.

Those umpires sucked tonight. Both calls were too obvious.

Oh yeah, anyone else sick of the Dominos commercial where "Fudge ems" and his comrade the pizza man get chased by an angry mob? I know I am.

You're probably gonna get Buck tomorrow :P

We had Buck allready.... :LMAO:

The thing this team doesn't have, is chemistry. Yeah we can beat around teams all year, but come post season when it matters most...we fall flat

The thing this team doesn't have, is chemistry. Yeah we can beat around teams all year, but come post season when it matters most...we fall flat

stop it, there is no way you guys are going to lose tomorrow. Stop giving up on your team. There are two games left, and yes you should be leading the series but do you know what, you still have the team to win this thing. I don't want to hear you guys giving up until it is over because it is never over.

You guys are gonna get Buck because it's either us or you guys. And we're in LA, while you guys are in Detroit. Meanwhile, Buck is doing the pre-game show in Philly tomorrow so he has to be closer to there, so that's where NY vs. Detroit comes in :TU:

I have to admit, I am utterly shocked at what I saw from them last night. We all have our Rogers nightmares and to see that piece of dung pitch like that makes me wonder if he brokered a deal with the Devil? I never would have expected that.

With that being said, anyone counting out the Yanks just yet is silly. This is a young Tigers team that has never had to close out a series before, on the flip side this is a veteran Yanks team, littered with former Yankee WS greats as well as a few others who won WS's elsewhere.

If Wright gives the Yanks a solid 6 ip tonight, I think this series sees a game 5 tomrrow no matter what.

Rogers was always a decent pitcher. He just couldn’t handle the big games. There was no mention of the very late jump Abreu got on I-Rod,s hit in the 2nd. If he catches it, which he should have, RJ’s out of the inning without a run scored, and the pressure would have still been on Rogers. After that, the Yankee batters became more and more over anxious, swinging at some very bad pitches.