SportsWrath

Yankees vs. Rangers.....5/7/06

rico

im here but my cpu is upstairs and my closest tv is downstairs. so ill just comment on wat u say.

ok....FUCKING YANKEES were still winning 7-3 but they scored!!!!!!!! we got our pen...uh-oh!

yea i saw that that would be crazy!

in mlb 2K6 im doin amazing with the yankees i think im 19-6 after starting out 2-5. crosby was doing amazing so i traded damon to the a's and got duscherer and payton. so now crosby plays center and i think i switch between bernie and my created player (who i made as a prospect not completely amazing) at DH. then payton backs up like all the outifield. but right now cairo is leading off because cano is hurt. :cwy:

in mlb 2K6 im doin amazing with the yankees i think im 19-6 after starting out 2-5. crosby was doing amazing so i traded damon to the a's and got duscherer and payton. so now crosby plays center and i think i switch between bernie and my created player (who i made as a prospect not completely amazing) at DH. then payton backs up like all the outifield. but right now cairo is leading off because cano is hurt. :cwy:

i have mlb 2k5 and my team was pretty good....i was like 130-32....all my plaers were above 300 arod had like 60 homers!! :rock: